Netiquette

What would you do if?

Moderator: Moderators

Well? (See OP)

One should continue on the current topic and let it go where it may.
No votes
One should start a new thread in the same sub-forum.
No votes
One should core-dump the discussion into another active thread in a different sub-forum which is almost completely unrelated to the digression, bringing any previous discussion in that thread to a screeching halt.
No votes
Other (Please Explain)
100%

Total votes: 1

ENIGMA
Sage

Netiquette

Post #1

Post by ENIGMA »

So, hypothetically speaking:

If one thinks that their current discussion has deviated or is about to deviate from the original topic and thinks that it would be better served in a different thread, what should one do?

Be honest, and be consistent....

:whistle:
Gilt and Vetinari shared a look. It said: While I loathe you and all of your personal philosophy to a depth unplummable by any line, I will credit you at least with not being Crispin Horsefry [The big loud idiot in the room].

-Going Postal, Discworld

ST88
Site Supporter

Post #2

Post by ST88 »

This thread has been closed because it does not fit with the spirit or definition of an Ethical Dilemma. In the opinion of the Moderator, the purpose of this thread is to satirize another member and is inappropriate for this forum.

Spongemom
Student

Post #3

Post by Spongemom »

I'm a big fan of the "Let's try to stay on topic, people." post over on my other board. ;)
If we are going to teach creation science as an alternative to evolution,
then we should also teach the stork theory as an alternative to biological reproduction.