Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

adlemi
Apprentice

Prominent Marks of the True Church of the Lord Today

Post #1

Post by adlemi »

Prominent Marks of the True Church of the Lord Today
1. In the true church of the Lord, there is no man pastor/s who will teach his brothers nor will there be any one to act as leader, but in the True Church of the Lord, the Lord God Almighty who is none other than the Lord Jesus Christ is the One, the only Good Pastor himself who personally teaches each and everyone in the church and the Lord God is the only One high and above all mankind and all creations. The Lord God is the only keeper and overseers of the flock and the only One adding or deducting a member/s to the church. Nobody knows the location and status of the church members for only the Lord knows it and those whom the Lord wishes to.

2. In the true church of the Lord, each and everyone is equal to and/or is at par with each other. None is poor neither rich, none is sick nor healthy, none is humbled nor exalted, none is big nor small, but all is whole and already healed in spirit. If there is any impairment between and amongst themselves, they are only in flesh, but not in spirit.

3. In the true church of the Lord, no one is allowed to explain the holy scriptures/bible and teach same to his brother for the Lord God is the only One who will teach each and everyone among mankind and the only duty of any member is just to tell the world to call on to and to go to the Lord God directly and seek the Lord true to their heart, soul, and mind. If there will be any explanation of the scriptures/bible to be made (like in a bible study which is allowed by the Lord), same should be treated as only their own explanation and should be kept to themselves. Never at all that same should be made doctrine/s of the church for in the church of the Lord, there is no doctrine whatsoever because the Lord God himself is the only Teacher/Good Pastor and the teachings will always come from the Lord God alone.

4. In the true church of the Lord, none is boastful saying that they are the only ones to be saved and outside of their church is no salvation and they do not mingle in any troublesome activities, but rather they spread the words that the Lord is uttering to them in guiding their fellow men to the way leading to the kingdom of God.

Questions:

!. Why is it that different denominations of Christian churches today have their own man pastors (instead of One Good Pastor who is the Lord), teachings, and doctrines which divide rather that unify themselves?

2. Why is it that different denominations of Christian churches today only get their teaching from the bible instead of getting them directly from the Lord Jesus Christ being the Almighty Lord God of all ages?
O:) O:) O:)

adlemi
Apprentice

Post #11

Post by adlemi »

McCulloch wrote:
McCulloch wrote:Direct revelation. A logical and grand idea. Why would God almighty all loving leave His people without guidence in these turbulent times?
Are you saying this because of what appeared to be the ascension of the Lord Jesus in heaven as recorded in the book of Acts? Unknown to many, the Almighty Lord God would not leave mankind at any point in time because He is the Almighty One, an Omnipresent God who is the all time Good Pastor and Teacher of all. Remember that the Lord said "I will be with you unto the consumation of all ages" and He specifically said "I" not thru the Holy Spirit. This is concretely proven to us now by the Lord when He comes in to our life and He is now the One teaching us as in the days of the biblical times. What I'm talking here is a real experience, an inter-action with God himself though we see nothing but we can feel God through the filling in of the Holy Spirit which is also a genuine physical feeling.
McCulloch wrote:Why would He allow His faithful to be led astray by ancient texts interpreted through centuries of tradition?
This is not true because if people will just comet direct to, call on direct to, and put all their trust and confidence direct to the Almighty Lord God Jesus Christ instead of putting them all to the bible or any other scriptures, God is just besides us more than willing to be our Good Pastor and Teacher to teach each and every one of us so that no one will be led astray by ancient texts interpreted through centuries of tradition. The big problem is with us for we do not believe that God can do this for us thinking further that the bible which we regarded as the real Word of God is sufficient enough to teach us the truth. This is a big deception because the bible is not God and the bible cannot teach us the truth, only God is the One who can do that for us.
McCulloch wrote:But it not without problems. God told Fred that the congregation of the faithful needs to end hunger in Africa. But God told Marty that overthrowing godless democracy and establishing a god-fearing kingdom is the next step. How to decide? I'll wait for God to tell me directly. I hope that He tells me the same thing that he tells everyone else.
It will be a different thing with God. This is the reason why God did provide us with the bible so that people who may read it may know from the very first base that there is really God guiding mankind from the very start. Who among the bible characters who truly trusted the Almighty Lord God was/were deserted by the Lord when they were exactly in the instances that you mentioned above? God will always give us the right solution but we must be tested first as to how really decided we are to do it all the way with the Lord God.

By the way, focus all your attention to the Almighty Lord God and not to the new revelations other than the bible. They are just testimonies to the Almighty Lord God for us to come directly to God.

McCulloch
Site Supporter

Post #12

Post by McCulloch »

adlemi wrote:Unknown to many, the Almighty Lord God would not leave mankind at any point in time because He is the Almighty One, an Omnipresent God who is the all time Good Pastor and Teacher of all. Remember that the Lord said "I will be with you unto the consumation of all ages" and He specifically said "I" not thru the Holy Spirit.
If I understand Christian theology correctly God is the Holy Spirit. God is Spirit, God is Holy. This is part of the Christian's long held belief in Trinity.
adlemi wrote:It will be a different thing with God. This is the reason why God did provide us with the bible so that people who may read it may know from the very first base that there is really God guiding mankind from the very start. [...] God will always give us the right solution but we must be tested first as to how really decided we are to do it all the way with the Lord God.
[sarcasm]He's got a good track record so far. All of those who claim to follow the directions of the Almighty Creator God agree on the right solutions for all of their problems. His power of revelation is amazing![/sarcasm] But now that your group is listening directly to God, we should see the dawning of a new age of Christian unity and agreement.
Examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
First Epistle to the Church of the Thessalonians
The truth will make you free.
Gospel of John

Cathar1950
Site Supporter

Post #13

Post by Cathar1950 »

Remember that the Lord said "I will be with you unto the consumation of all ages" and He specifically said "I" not thru the Holy Spirit.
Men wrote that God said that. Another man wrote that Jesus would send a comforter or advocate. Another said Jesus would be with them always.
There is a tendency to string them all together as if each were true and direct from God. This tendency is itself a form of interpretation.

It will be a different thing with God. This is the reason why God did provide us with the bible so that people who may read it may know from the very first base that there is really God guiding mankind from the very start. [...] God will always give us the right solution but we must be tested first as to how really decided we are to do it all the way with the Lord God.
I think humans wrote the bible. How did God provide a bible? A collection of writings where one passage indorses itself is not proof or even reason.
So you are saying everything is guided by God and therefore he is responsible and what ever that is the right solution? No wrong solutions? How do you test this? How do you know what is the way of the Lord? How do you know that passages are the right way?
How do you know the spirit is telling you the correct way? Are you saying everyone had it right and how do you know who did and who didn’t. How does the bible clarify it if it has various interpretations? If they got it right in the first place how could any one be led astray? The bible is a human activity both in its writing and reading. It also has a history that is was ever changing.

adlemi
Apprentice

a fence sitter cannot see anything at all

Post #14

Post by adlemi »

McCulloch wrote:
adlemi wrote:Unknown to many, the Almighty Lord God would not leave mankind at any point in time because He is the Almighty One, an Omnipresent God who is the all time Good Pastor and Teacher of all. Remember that the Lord said "I will be with you unto the consumation of all ages" and He specifically said "I" not thru the Holy Spirit.
McCulloch wrote:If I understand Christian theology correctly God is the Holy Spirit. God is Spirit, God is Holy. This is part of the Christian's long held belief in Trinity.
That is Christian theology per se but not with the reality that God teaches to mankind ever since from the very start of this world, that God is the Almighty One and the Holy Spirit is just one among the created Spirits of the Almighty God. It is true that God is Spirit and God is Holy but not that God is the Holy Spirit literally.
adlemi wrote:It will be a different thing with God. This is the reason why God did provide us with the bible so that people who may read it may know from the very first base that there is really God guiding mankind from the very start. [...] God will always give us the right solution but we must be tested first as to how really decided we are to do it all the way with the Lord God.
McCulloch wrote:[sarcasm]He's got a good track record so far. All of those who claim to follow the directions of the Almighty Creator God agree on the right solutions for all of their problems. His power of revelation is amazing![/sarcasm] But now that your group is listening directly to God, we should see the dawning of a new age of Christian unity and agreement.
I doubt if anyone can really see anything should he/she just remains a fence sitter throughout his/her life. :-k

adlemi
Apprentice

It is only by means of God himself for us to know what is...

Post #15

Post by adlemi »

Cathar1950 wrote:
Remember that the Lord said "I will be with you unto the consumation of all ages" and He specifically said "I" not thru the Holy Spirit.
Cathar1950 wrote:Men wrote that God said that. Another man wrote that Jesus would send a comforter or advocate. Another said Jesus would be with them always. There is a tendency to string them all together as if each were true and direct from God. This tendency is itself a form of interpretation.
What I'm telling here is our direct encounter with the Lord God and those who would like to listen may listen attentively and come and call on to direct to the Lord God for them to encounter the Lord God, too.
It will be a different thing with God. This is the reason why God did provide us with the bible so that people who may read it may know from the very first base that there is really God guiding mankind from the very start. [...] God will always give us the right solution but we must be tested first as to how really decided we are to do it all the way with the Lord God.
Cathar1950 wrote:I think humans wrote the bible.
True.
Cathar1950 wrote:How did God provide a bible?
God talked directly to people and asked them to write His utterances.
Cathar1950 wrote:A collection of writings where one passage indorses itself is not proof or even reason. So you are saying everything is guided by God and therefore he is responsible and what ever that is the right solution?
Indeed, He is.
Cathar1950 wrote:No wrong solutions?
Nothing is impossible with God. Yes there is no wrong solution with God if we will seek the right ones from Him.
Cathar1950 wrote: How do you test this?

Live it up and sup with God in our actual life today.
Cathar1950 wrote:How do you know what is the way of the Lord?
Talking and asking God directly in the same way that a student is asking his/her professor in college.
Cathar1950 wrote: How do you know that passages are the right way?
God himself is the only right way and the passages must be taught to us by God and not by man pastor.
Cathar1950 wrote:How do you know the spirit is telling you the correct way?

It is with the Lord God himself that we talk to and not with other spirit beings.
Cathar1950 wrote:Are you saying everyone had it right and how do you know who did and who didn’t.

I didn't say that everyone had it right, not at all.
Cathar1950 wrote:How does the bible clarify it if it has various interpretations?
The bible cannot clarify anything but if you will be subservient to God himself, only God can clarify anything from the bible. The bible is only a book and it has no life in it to even clarify something.
Cathar1950 wrote: If they got it right in the first place how could any one be led astray?

I am not saying that they got it right in the first place, hence anyone can be led astray by anyone except by God himself.
Cathar1950 wrote:The bible is a human activity both in its writing and reading. It also has a history that is was ever changing.
Is there any big deal in this part?