no
86%

Total votes: 7

NuclearTBag
Student

Sodomy

Post #1

Post by NuclearTBag »

I've had a hard time understanding, how is sodomy wrong, and what exactly makes sodomy bad. I don't see how it is so diffrent from regular sex.

rebecca
Student

Post #2

Post by rebecca »

I was about to reply to this thread with "What a stupid question, of course sodomy isn't 'wrong,'" and then I clicked the poll and realized that one person here (at least) really does think it's wrong. Wow. I can see saying "it hurts," or "I don't like cleaning up after it," but "it's wrong?" Come on.

NuclearTBag
Student

Re: Rebecca

Post #3

Post by NuclearTBag »

I don't know what kind of sodomy you are talking about, but I don't "clean up" after this kind of sodomy, what makes sodomy wrong, some women actually enjoy it, so there goes out the argument of pain. So why is it wrong, because it says so in the bible? That is a non answer that is like saying blacks are inferior to white men, because it says so in David Duke's biography. So where is the argument against sodomy?

rebecca
Student

Post #4

Post by rebecca »

NuclearTBag wrote:I don't know what kind of sodomy you are talking about, but I don't "clean up" after this kind of sodomy, what makes sodomy wrong, some women actually enjoy it, so there goes out the argument of pain. So why is it wrong, because it says so in the bible? That is a non answer that is like saying blacks are inferior to white men, because it says so in David Duke's biography. So where is the argument against sodomy?
Er, this is completely beside the point, but heads up: I didn't say that it was always messy or always painful. I said that those statements were understandable concerns for a person to have concerning whether or not they, personally, wish to engage in sodomy (as opposed to "it's wrong"): sometimes it is very painful, and sometimes it is very messy. If you don't ever "clean up" after it, I'd recommend washing the sheets, as that may have a negative impact on your sex life. And if you always leave the room immaculate, I'd like to quote Woody Allen: "Is sex dirty? Only if it's done right."

NuclearTBag
Student

Re: UGHHHHHHHHHh

Post #5

Post by NuclearTBag »

That was awefully disgusting, but everyone is diffrent. So if someone doesnt have a problem with something that grotesque, why not let them have fun. You still have not ansewered why is sodomy wrong? Just because it may be icky does not make it wrong, for example somepeople find snakes didgusting, does that make them wrong? Of course not, killing a snake just because you find them disgusting is abomitable. So I can see no argument against consentual sodomy. Just out of curiosity exactly how do you know about that gross stuff, are you a dirty girl or something?

rebecca
Student

Re: UGHHHHHHHHHh

Post #6

Post by rebecca »

NuclearTBag wrote:That was awefully disgusting, but everyone is diffrent. So if someone doesnt have a problem with something that grotesque, why not let them have fun. You still have not ansewered why is sodomy wrong?
I didn't answer that question because it presupposes that sodomy is wrong, but it's not.
So I can see no argument against consentual sodomy.
Because there isn't one.
Just out of curiosity exactly how do you know about that gross stuff, are you a dirty girl or something?
Yes.

NuclearTBag
Student

Re: Rebecca

Post #7

Post by NuclearTBag »

You sound like my kind of girl, you also seem pretty kewl. But I challenge someone to come up with an argument against consentual sodomy.

Iconoclast
Student

Post #8

Post by Iconoclast »

Studies have shown that anal sex can lead to an enlarged anus, thus allowing more comfortable bowel movements and a less chance of constipation. My doctor recommends anal penetration at least once a week to stimulate the sphinchter.

otseng
Savant

Post #9

Post by otseng »

This topic is getting out of line with the spirit of this forum. Be reminded that nothing "R" rated is allowed on this forum. Topic closed.