cnorman18 has been added to the moderating team

Messages from the admins

Moderator: Moderators

otseng
Savant

cnorman18 has been added to the moderating team

Post #1

Post by otseng »

The moderating team has decided to add cnorman18 to team mod.

Confused
Site Supporter

Post #2

Post by Confused »

Let me be the first to publicly congratulate you on joining the team. I think making the moderating team more diverse by the addition of a faith not Christian can be only more beneficial. And I think you will be a great addition in regards to your temperament..........

That being said, you have already had to put your moderator hat on and intervene so you got housebroken fast.

WELCOME!!!!!!!
What we do for ourselves dies with us,
What we do for others and the world remains
and is immortal.

-Albert Pine
Never be bullied into silence.
Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
Accept no one persons definition of your life; define yourself.

-Harvey Fierstein

cnorman18

Re: cnorman18 has been added to the moderating team

Post #3

Post by cnorman18 »

I'd like to thank everyone for this privilege and honor. I'd also like to thank my director, my agent, my makeup guy, my publicist, my Mom and Dad -

Oh, wait, that's my Oscar speech. Just a minute -

Ah, here it is.

BUWAHAHAAAH! YOU'RE ALL MINE NOW!

...Seriously, thanks very much. I'll do my best to live up to the trust that's been placed in me.

As far as how I am to be addressed henceforth: I'm not particularly interested in formalities. As Henry Kissinger once said, "Your Excellency" will be fine....

OnceConvinced
Savant

Post #4

Post by OnceConvinced »

I've been taking a break. Nice not to be at odds with people all the time. But I thought I'd just pop in briefly to see what's going on. Just had to comment on this one.

Congratulations CNorman. A worthy addition to the moderating team. Once again the administration of this site shows an impartiality when it comes to moderation.

Society and its morals evolve and will continue to evolve. The bible however remains the same and just requires more and more apologetics and claims of "metaphors" and "symbolism" to justify it.

Prayer is like rubbing an old bottle and hoping that a genie will pop out and grant you three wishes.

There is much about this world that is mind boggling and impressive, but I see no need whatsoever to put it down to magical super powered beings.

Check out my website: Recker's World