Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

PetriFB
Banned
Banned

End time deception by Dan Brown

Post #1

Post by PetriFB »

I was in the prayer and God told me to read the book The Da Vinci Code authored by Dan Brown and watch the film The Da Vinci Code, directed by Ron Howard. When I read the book and watched the film I realise how Dan Brown's book is not only a novel, but also a messenger of end days deception. The results of my study I present in this writing.

http://koti.phnet.fi/petripaavola/DaVinciCode.html

OnceConvinced
Savant

Post #2

Post by OnceConvinced »

All those evangelists that teach eschatology are liars and decievers, there only to make money out of book and video sales. They feed off people's fears and Christian's desires for Christ to return. They know that offering people stunning revelations and information that nobody else knows, is going to bring people in droves to the book shops.

Every one of them so far has been shown to be false prophets, giving prophecies that never come true and insisting they know stuff that has proven to be untrue. If one of them ever turns out to be right, it will be sheer coincedence.

Good luck on exposing this particular false prophet.

Society and its morals evolve and will continue to evolve. The bible however remains the same and just requires more and more apologetics and claims of "metaphors" and "symbolism" to justify it.

Prayer is like rubbing an old bottle and hoping that a genie will pop out and grant you three wishes.

There is much about this world that is mind boggling and impressive, but I see no need whatsoever to put it down to magical super powered beings.

Check out my website: Recker's World

PetriFB
Banned
Banned

Post #3

Post by PetriFB »

It is apparent from Dan’s book that he wants to change the history convenient for himself ( to be in line with Gnosticism). As a student of many religions he does not only write fiction because in spite of the errors of the book concerning the Bible and Jesus, there were also historical facts in the book. Dan also as a student of spirituality (he says that he studies all religions) markets (pushes forward) his faith on others through the novel, very clever, isn’t it?

In his book Brown clearly brings up the elements, that Christianity has changed the original values that have prevailed in the world and that we should return to these values. The things that should be restored are:

- faith in goddess

- faith in sacred feminine

- forsake your faith in the Bible and have faith in the Gnosticism

The Bible prophesies that in the last days the same things will happen as is the message of Dan Brown’s book. The Bible shoes that they are the fruit of apostasy and work of darkness; while Dan Brown considers them divine “enlightening�.

Dan Brown shows the way to goddess worship. The Bible prophesies that mankind is reigned by many whores (religions), whose source of strength is mother religion, that elevates herself to a queen. This mother religion makes woman a goddess, whish means, that the ancient goddess faith returns to deceive the mankind. That suits well the teaching of the Roman Catholic Church, since the Roman Church has taught all through its’ history that Mary is the queen of heaven. In Babylon this queen of heaven was Semiramis, she was also a goddess. The goddess cult came from Babylon, and was called Isis in Egypt, Astarte in Phoenicia, Afrodites in Greece and Venus in Rome (Isis was worshipped in Rome, too). The teaching of the Roman Catholic Church about Mary is just the same as the above mentioned religions have. The Catholic Church says that it only respects Mary, not worships her, but the truth is that is some prayers of the Catholic Church Mary is described as the mediator of salvation, through the intercession of whom a Catholic will go to the glory of resurrection. This is why the Catholics pray (and worship) Mary.

Dan Brown brings up the idea of sacred feminity that includes faith in the goddess and divinity that is accomplished through man uniting with woman in sexual intercourse. The Bible teaches that in the last days the mankind is seized with pleasures (Greek: philedonos – a friend of hedonism) and that they love pleasures more than they love God. After mentioning the pleasures, the Bible continues straight to teaching that people have a form of godliness but they deny the power thereof. The mankind in the last days is seized with sexual pleasures and people approve of almost all kind of sexuality, also homosexuality.

In Dan Brown’s websites there is his interview concerning the book Da Vinci Code. In this interview Dan Brown says that he is a student of all religions. This statement of his is aptly describes the people in the last days; they have a form of godliness but still they forsake the real power and true God. This is exactly how the Bible describes the people in the last days; they regard themselves as divine but the power of God is not good enough for them and they choose deception and the power of apostasy. The people in the last days are happy with any religion and any belief except the belief in the God of the Bible. The mankind in the last days is thus in the spirit of polytheistic tolerance in which each can choose to himself a way of his own to believe having itching ears and all will do except the God of the Bible. Jesus said that all peoples will hate His disciples in the last days. This is undoubtedly partly because Jesus’ disciples will not approve of the wrong polytheistic divinity of the last days.

The Da Vinci Code says that the Bible is written by men, not by God. According to Brown the Bible has changed in the course of time due to additions and corrections.

The Bible proves that God of the Bible is the right and only God and other gods are idols and other religions announcements can't lead people to the truth. The Bible tells very accuracy about the creation of the earth and mankind and about the history of mankind and its end when Jesus Christ comes. The Bible tells that one day Jesus Christ will come back when the whole world can see Him. The Bible tells also large catastrophes which will take place in the end of the days before Jesus comes. We are very near of that day when Jesus Christ comes, read Matthew chapter 24.

According to the Da Vinci Code the fall is man’s own invention. With this claim Dan Brown express his support for the God declining range of thoughts that has seized most of the mankind. This claim of Brown’s also leads the consciences of men to impenitence to carry out all kinds of sinful lusts and deeds. The fall is a biblical fact that is proved to be true e.g. by Jesus’ words that the people of the world will hate Jesus and his followers because a sinner hates light and does not want his sins to come to light. This is the truth. The man of this world is tolerant when the religion “gives it’s blessing� to his sin but when living faith shows sin as sin he then violently attacks and tries to defame God and living faith.

http://koti.phnet.fi/petripaavola/DaVinciCode8.html

Nameless

Post #4

Post by Nameless »

Why are you posting this same stuff in multiple threads. That is spam.

PetriFB
Banned
Banned

Post #5

Post by PetriFB »

Nameless wrote:Why are you posting this same stuff in multiple threads. That is spam.
You can call it spam, but to me it is expressing very important matter.

Nobody doesn't force to read it, read or leave it, it is simple.

McCulloch
Site Supporter

Post #6

Post by McCulloch »

Moderator Action

Moved to a discussion forum for lack of a debate question. Please review the Rules and Tips on starting a debate topic.

When the moderators feel the rules have been violated, a notice will frequently occur within the thread where the violation occurred, pointing out the violation and perhaps providing other moderator comments. Moderator warnings and comments are made publicly, within the thread, so that all members may see when and how the rules are being interpreted and enforced. However, note that any challenges or replies to moderator comments or warnings should be made via Private Message. This is so that threads do not get derailed into discussions about the rules.
Examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
First Epistle to the Church of the Thessalonians
The truth will make you free.
Gospel of John

Nameless

Post #7

Post by Nameless »

PetriFB wrote:
Nameless wrote:Why are you posting this same stuff in multiple threads. That is spam.
You can call it spam, but to me it is expressing very important matter.
Nobody doesn't force to read it, read or leave it, it is simple.
What is important to you is irrelevent. Read the rules. IT IS SPAM. Multiple posts of the same thing in various sections is against the rules. Repeating yourself over and over gains you no more credit or validity that just one post. If it is that important, we'll see for ourselves. It isn't all about you...

JoeyKnothead
Banned
Banned

Re: End time deception by Dan Brown

Post #8

Post by JoeyKnothead »

PetriFB wrote:I was in the prayer and God told me to read the book The Da Vinci Code authored by Dan Brown and watch the film The Da Vinci Code, directed by Ron Howard. When I read the book and watched the film I realise how Dan Brown's book is not only a novel, but also a messenger of end days deception. The results of my study I present in this writing.

http://koti.phnet.fi/petripaavola/DaVinciCode.html
Dude, if you was 'in the prayer' and you heard voices, you gotta go quick to a professional. I would dare say you were in a funk and you decided to read this book. And so far as the whole end days deal - BOO! hahahahahahaha. You are allowing delusional thinking to create your reality. There are some really great techniques, and folks who will help you overcome your hysteria. Please seek their counsel. If they are unable to help I offer you this - BOO! hahahahahaha it never gets old!

daedalus 2.0
Banned
Banned

Post #9

Post by daedalus 2.0 »

A point of order: Are we allowed to send PM's and say "you are a totally delusional nutbag, an idiot of monumental proportions and a paragon of mediocrity that it sickens me that I share the same atmosphere as you."? I'm just curious because it may have been sent to me, or I might write it.

Anyhow, wow, PetriFB, that is a fascinating tale of End Times! Knowing the accuracy of other End Time prophets, I'm sure we will pay close attention to your claims....
Imagine the people who believe ... and not ashamed to ignore, totally, all the patient findings of thinking minds through all the centuries since the Bible.... It is these ignorant people�who would force their feeble and childish beliefs on us...I.Asimov

McCulloch
Site Supporter

Post #10

Post by McCulloch »

daedalus 2.0 wrote:A point of order: Are we allowed to send PM's and say "you are a totally delusional nutbag, an idiot of monumental proportions and a paragon of mediocrity that it sickens me that I share the same atmosphere as you."? I'm just curious because it may have been sent to me, or I might write it.
It probably is not a good idea and would achieve nothing other than to piss someone off. You might wish to submit really good examples of monumental idiocy to FSTDT for evaluation.
Examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
First Epistle to the Church of the Thessalonians
The truth will make you free.
Gospel of John