Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

Guy Trudel
Student

Mary Speaks (The Will of God)

Post #1

Post by Guy Trudel »

THE WILL OF GOD

I begin with this statement: you are AFRAID of My Will because you believe it is not YOURS. Here lies your world of sickness and fear because THIS is the belief that makes you want NOT to know. THIS is why you found refuge in darkness, denying the Light you are.
Who would believe that anyone or anything could oppose the Will of the All-Powerful Creator of All that is? My Will is neither a wish, a hope, a want, nor even a “perhaps.” MY WILL IS DONE. What is equally important to understand is this - what I do NOT Will to happen, CANNOT happen.
If I Willed for Perfect Eternal Peace, then nothing could interfere with that. If evil, corruptibility and sin REALLY exist, then it could ONLY be from My Will! If I DIDN’T Will for evil to exist, it could NEVER have occurred!
I do not hope for results! Do you believe I “willed” for Adam and Eve to be not at all in My Image and likeness and live on a secluded planet under the control of Satan? Do you really believe I would test their obedience and corruptibility by tempting them with a forbidden fruit?
What needs testing is unproven and uncertain! Testing denies All-Knowledge and makes flaw possible. What is POTENTIALLY corruptible IS corrupted. I DID NOT NEED TO TEST YOUR LOVE FOR ME. How could I, knowing we ARE only Love. I Willed you to be in My image and likeness and that is what you are. That means you are Eternal, Perfect and incorruptible.
If I only hope for outcomes, or set conditions where failure becomes possible, the door is open for chaos. Did I not know Adam would be lonely BEFORE creating him? Do you believe I could ever be lonely? How could Love NOT ensure a child’s safety and success? How could I create Adam vulnerable to temptation when I am Invulnerable?
What would it mean to you if you understood that I Willed only for you to be happy and to live at One with Me in Heaven in Eternal Peace? What would it mean to you if you accepted that I gave you Everything I Have and Everything I Am in your Creation? What would it mean to you that your True Reality - as a Holy and beloved Eternal Child - remains intact forever?
If I gave you a “gift” of “free will” to become corrupted, then it would be something I, TOO, would cherish and value. Clearly, it is NOT possible for My Love to give YOU something I do not have nor do not value for Myself.
This fabled test apparently resulted in My loss of Peace! Do you really believe Love could punish those seeking knowledge by cursing them and all their innocent descendants to lives of toil, suffering and death?
“Thy Will be done” is a FACT. I Willed you Everything and Everything is what you HAVE and what you ARE. I created you Holy, from Holiness, Pure from Purity, Love from Love, Complete from Completion, Incorruptible from Incorruptibility. I did not Will for you to have anything LESS.
“Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.” (1Cor 2:12) I did not HOPE for you to have My gifts. What I gave, you HAVE received. YOU NEVER HAD ANY CHOICE in what you inherited from Me. Believe this and you, my beloved prodigal children, begin the journey to return to your real Home.
“But a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God; for they are foolishness for him, and he cannot understand them because they are spiritually appraised.” (1 Cor 2:14) Here you learn that mankind vehemently REJECTS My words - protecting mortality to the death.
Examine your reaction to what I say. Some hearing these words experience joy and others fear. Believing the unworthy must be punished declares belief in a fearful creator. Only the sinful are punished, yet no Child of Mine can ever sin, being created Pure. We cover this as well in the talk on forgiveness.
You may still treasure your precious “gift” of “free will,” claiming this “gift” allows you freedom of choice. This belief is based not on fact but on supposition. You conclude that I gave you this “gift” because I did not want you to be robots. You really CAN’T disobey My commandments BECAUSE I GAVE NONE. There is no one TO command as we are ONE. YOU are the one believing that you must obey the commandments of a god of wrath or suffer forever!
Your free will remains forever free. It is what you are using to IMAGINE anything you want. Your desire to be human is why you find yourself in a universe of form and change. Free will, however, does NOT mean you can UNDO what I created and become UNLIKE Me. You ARE free only to IMAGINE it to be real.
You can be given the gift to live as you like from your parents – but you can never live as a cockroach or an elephant because you are a human being. You can use the power of thought to imagine yourself as an animal or insect but your human identity remains intact BECAUSE of your human parents. The Truth is that My Eternal Child remains forever My Immortal Child and could never be a mortal.
You never questioned why this so-called “gift” of choosing whether or not to obey was ONLY given to Adam and Eve! You might well ask why did I not give each of you the same opportunity I gave them! You never really were given this “gift” of “free will,” to eat or not eat the apple were you? If not, why not?
You are free to accept or reject the “truths” of other self-interested humans. Preachers say the consequence of rejecting their religion is to be cast into the fires of hell! What does this belief BRING but fear?
I refer again to the parable Jesus taught about the prodigal son. The son was given everything but chose to squander his inheritance. However, upon return, he regains what he BELIEVED he had thrown away. This refers to YOU and ALL who chose to “leave” your Father’s House. Your “free will” is in this only; you can choose to remain where you do not belong and can never really be, or return to where you exist Forever.
Your tolerance for pain is remarkable but not without limit. You will all eventually choose when you wish to return. This choice is within your human power. As equals in Union, we share the same Will and in that Will lies our Oneness, Sameness, Eternalness and Perfection. Therein lies “The Peace which passeth understanding.”
You do not have “free will” to change what I created. No power can overcome Mine. Wanting to embark on your own journey, you have chosen to exchange what you inherited from your Heavenly Father for having and experiencing something you believed would be better - INDIVIDUALITY.
Whatever you are presently experiencing is NOT from My Will, but is the result of your personal DESIRES. It is what YOU have made for YOURSELF. What you make you value and take pride in everything you make. I would like to remind you again that I am the Prime Creator and nothing exists but by Me.
The only question you need ask yourself at this time is whether you really CAN accomplish the impossible. The impossible can be defined as something that happens WITHOUT My Will that it happen. The Truth is, what is impossible REMAINS Eternally impossible. Neither My Son nor I can create a mortal being.

mrmufin
Scholar

Is there a topic for debate in there somewhere?

Post #2

Post by mrmufin »

Guy Trudel,

Thank you for your contributions to the Debating Christianity & Religion forums.

In case you were not aware at the time of your post, this is the Creation vs. Evolution debate subforum, wherein all topics should have both clearly framed question(s) for debate AND be related to the topic of creation and evolution. If you could clarify your topic for debate within the realm of creationism vs. evolutionism, it would be appreciated. Otherwise, your post may be moved to a more appropriate subforum. If you have any questions about the rules, please feel free to PM one of the forum moderators.

Welcome to the DC&R forums and thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,
mrmufin