Final warning

Feedback and site usage questions

Moderator: Moderators

Aetixintro
Site Supporter

Post #1

Post by Aetixintro »

[Replying to post 7 by Elijah John]

I get one warning and suddenly after, with no swearing at any Atheist, never attacked any Atheist or disagreeing member personally, I'm given a Final Warning!??

Don't you think this is a bit harsh? I feel I'm staying positive and constructive.

Should I rather PM you? :( :?: :shock:
I'm cool! :) - Stronger Religion every day! Also by "mathematical Religion", the eternal forms, God closing the door on corrupt humanity, possibly!

otseng
Savant

Post #2

Post by otseng »

I've split off your post and moved it out of the debate thread.

I'd like to make several comments.

It is against the rules to comment in the thread about a moderator action. The only exception I'll accept is an apology for violating the rules.

Don't use the post report button to report against the moderator making the warning. It's used for situations like yours when you publicly responded to a moderator action.

If you do want to respond to a moderator action, send a PM or create a thread here in this subforum to ask a question.

You have had two warnings before this in other threads. So, giving you a final warning this time is fair.

You might be trying to stay positive and constructive. But still, under no circumstances are negative comments allowed against other posters. Let's blank out the group that you were referring to:
It may well be that, from a medical perspective, that ____ and stupidity go hand in hand because of the (deeply or other) negative consequences on the nervous system leading to stupidity because of moral blindness, the lack of Kantian ethical and moral character. I therefore feel that the case of ____ is dishonestly promoted without ____ bothering to be honest about the deep problems associated with moral blindness and the lack of ethical and moral character.

Rather than the strive to conceal an agenda for evil, why not just say it as it is, as the OP suggests, ____ may be empty, falling back on Hedonism and deeply immoral life, often choosing immoral monster-friends rather than friends who can help ____ back to sanity by best-practice-psychiatry, for example.
It doesn't matter what is placed in the blanks, it could be atheists, Christians, gays, Jews, whatever; it would be considered uncivil and a violation of the rules.

Just avoid making any types of comments about any poster or any group and you'll do fine.

Aetixintro
Site Supporter

Post #3

Post by Aetixintro »

[Replying to post 2 by otseng]

Thanks for that, Otseng!

Alright. I take the Final Warning straight. I'm fine with it, though I have not attack3ed anybody personally. Done.

However, if or rather more definite that moral blindness does indeed cause negative nervous system consequences and stupidity is a mere medical fact result. How should I say it?

Atheism seems to admit openly that they are "moral relativists", this and that in Cambodia, no matter how dubious and fine life in USA. They don't care to bother with ethical and moral Atheist Humanism. What am I supposed to believe?

Note: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amsterdam_Declaration, the very fine words of modern Humanism, supporting Human Rights and Democracy straight!
I'm cool! :) - Stronger Religion every day! Also by "mathematical Religion", the eternal forms, God closing the door on corrupt humanity, possibly!

otseng
Savant

Post #4

Post by otseng »

Aetixintro wrote: However, if or rather more definite that moral blindness does indeed cause negative nervous system consequences and stupidity is a mere medical fact result. How should I say it?
It's best not to say it at all.
Atheism seems to admit openly that they are "moral relativists", this and that in Cambodia, no matter how dubious and fine life in USA. They don't care to bother with ethical and moral Atheist Humanism.
It's fine to debate atheists are moral relativists. It is not making a negative comment about them. But to say they are morally blind or stupid would not be allowed.

Aetixintro
Site Supporter

Post #5

Post by Aetixintro »

[Replying to post 4 by otseng]

Happy for so long!

"Can I still donate if I get banned?" :D O:) :tongue: ;) :!:

Oh no! A one liner!

otseng
Savant

Post #6

Post by otseng »

[Replying to post 5 by Aetixintro]

I'd rather you not get banned than get your money. :)

Just avoid making any negative comments about posters or groups and you'll be able to stay here a long time.

Aetixintro
Site Supporter

Post #7

Post by Aetixintro »

[Replying to post 6 by otseng]

Dear otseng

Rather than having the warnings summed up at the point of banning, if any such come to pass, can I have the ordinary warnings and this final warning lined up a bit neat? Here, for example?

I'm having troubles actually locating that 2nd earliest, I presume, warning. Can you help me, please?

otseng
Savant

Post #8

Post by otseng »

Aetixintro
Site Supporter

Post #9

Post by Aetixintro »

[Replying to post 8 by otseng]

Thanks again.

I note that the first warning is 2 years old and that the other 2 are related to a possibly very serious issue making impact to the World every day, also to the detriment of children. Let's say The Problem of Evil and with people not being entirely up for the Kantian ethics and morality. Well, well, ok.

(Ever powerful) Twitter tag: #whining :D :tongue: :study: 8-)