Abortion Racism

Two hot topics for the price of one

Moderator: Moderators

jcrawford
Guru

Abortion Racism

Post #1

Post by jcrawford »

Abortions performed by white male abortionists on the wives of black men in New York State without their knowledge and written consent are racist and genocidal, and should be outlawed. Attorney General Spitzer, Senator Clinton and NYC Mike Bloomberg all support the right of white men to perform abortions on the wives and daughters of married black men without their knowledge, informed consent and written permission. Spitzer, Clinton and Bloomberg are all white racists.

Questions for discussion and debate:

Should black men, particularly Black Muslims and Christians, vote for white racists like the above, or should they demand financial reparations from such white racists, abortionists and their supporters for killing the unborn fetuses of black marriages during the past 30 years in New York State? What right does Bloomberg have to walk around with 4 Billion bucks in his pocket when he has personally justified the right of white male abortionists to indiscriminately slaughter the unborn fetuses of countless married black men without so much as a hoot, damn or care for the reproductive rights and lives of married black men in America?

juliod
Guru

Post #2

Post by juliod »

Of course, you've got your politics bass ackwards. Typically, it is not the fecund black masses that are having the abortions. What really gets the anti-abortionists motivated is the tendancy of middle-class whites to exercise birth control. This point is often articulated in white supremicist circles.

DanZ

jcrawford
Guru

Post #3

Post by jcrawford »

juliod wrote:Of course, you've got your politics bass ackwards. Typically, it is not the fecund black masses that are having the abortions.
What really gets the anti-abortionists motivated is the tendancy of middle-class whites to exercise birth control. This point is often articulated in white supremicist circles. DanZ
The point I am making is that white male abortionists have no right to kill the unborn fetuses of married black men and women without the husband's notification and written consent. If they are Black Muslims or Christians, they and their wife have the right to choose a Black Muslim or Christian abortionist instead of being forced to go to a white man's clinic where the doctors are only too happy to kill black babies and keep the black population down.

juliod
Guru

Post #4

Post by juliod »

The point I am making is that white male abortionists have no right to kill the unborn fetuses of married black men and women without the husband's notification and written consent. If they are Black Muslims or Christians, they and their wife have the right to choose a Black Muslim or Christian abortionist instead of being forced to go to a white man's clinic where the doctors are only too happy to kill black babies and keep the black population down.
You're advancing an entirely new view of medical ethics. I don't follow why you think that white doctors should not be allowed to treat black people. Quite the contrary, doctors should not be allowed to differentiate between patients based on race.

DanZ

jcrawford
Guru

Post #5

Post by jcrawford »

juliod wrote:
You're advancing an entirely new view of medical ethics. I don't follow why you think that white doctors should not be allowed to treat black people. Quite the contrary, doctors should not be allowed to differentiate between patients based on race.
DanZ
Sorry. White doctors should do no harm to blacks and should stop killing the children of married black men without their knowledge and consent.
If married black men want their children aborted, the state should provide a black medical doctor for them. As the abortion holocaust stands now, black men should sue bloody bloomberg for advocating the abortion of their families. Black Muslims and Christians could use 4 Billion bucks to rebuild their broken families, homes and communities.

1John2_26
Guru

Post #6

Post by 1John2_26 »

jcrawford,

Abortion is a choice. It is murder in the first degree but it is a choice.

Those that choose the Son of God, Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior choose to marry woman that do want to kill their unborn children for birth control reasons.

I am a follower of the Son of God and walked the walk I talk. "I'm" not going to have anymore children, so I chose to have one wife that follows Christ Jesus as her lord and savior as well.

I hate agreeing with an atheist because they see this as validating more than just a single point usually, but DanZ has a point or two.

No one forces a suicide bomber to kill innocent people and no one is forcing women that choose abortion as birth control to kill the innocent people they do. Hopefully Christ will enter the hearts of the people supporting murder to choose to follow the Way, the Truth and THE Life.

Let the violent do what the violent will always do.

Molech worship is alive and well. Mothers killing their unborn, mothers sending their children off to detonate bombs. Both sacrificed for the well-being of those that go on living.

Just realize that the Jesus, "the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Israel)," never has the way blocked for those that want to walk the path of peace.

He walked it.

juliod
Guru

Post #7

Post by juliod »

If married black men want their children aborted, the state should provide a black medical doctor for them.
That's an absurd point of view. A free and civil society does not segregate medical care of any kind.

BTW, as far as I know, no one has ever performed an abortion on a black man. Or a white man.

DanZ

juliod
Guru

Post #8

Post by juliod »

Abortion is a choice. It is murder in the first degree but it is a choice.
That is to say, it is a safe and effective means of birth control.
Those that choose the Son of God, Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior choose to marry woman that do want to kill their unborn children for birth control reasons.
Why? It doesn't say that in the bible. "God's Word" not good enough for you?
I hate agreeing with an atheist because they see this as validating more than just a single point usually, but DanZ has a point or two.
...but the sooner you realize that I'm right about everything the better it will be for you...
He walked it.
I Jesus were alive today he'd be sent to Abu Ghraib.

DanZ

micatala
Site Supporter

Post #9

Post by micatala »

I have to say, it is hard to take this thread with any seriousness whatsoever.

The whole thing seems to be a canard to bring abortion into an issue that is really about nothing more than what rights do or should spouses cede to each other by the act of getting married.

The racism accusation is just an effort to smear those the poster disagrees with, as per his custom. The so-called 'questions for debate' are along the lines of asking 'why won't you stop beating your wife' when no actual wife-beating has been shown to have occurred.

jcrawford
Guru

Post #10

Post by jcrawford »

1John2_26 wrote:Abortion is a choice. It is murder in the first degree but it is a choice.
White Judges giving white male abortionists the choice to kill the offspring of married black men without their knowledge or consent is racist.
... no one is forcing women that choose abortion as birth control to kill the innocent people they do.
White male judges and white male abortionists are forcing married Black Muslim and Christian fathers to go along with their white racist and genocidal program without their knowledge and consent.
Let the violent do what the violent will always do.
Christian, Jewish and Muslim men do not have to tolerate violent secularists killing their offspring before they are born without their knowledge and consent. If Christian, Jewish and Muslim men don't have the right to be sexually reproductive within their marriages, white men don't have to right to marry each other.