Neanderthal Americans

Creationism, Evolution, and other science issues

Moderator: Moderators

jcrawford
Guru

Neanderthal Americans

Post #1

Post by jcrawford »

Neanderthal Americans are alive and well, and living in New York City. As evidence and proof of this claim, I shall offer myself up as a modern living specimen and representative of millions of white Anglo-Saxon and Caucasian Americans who are racially descended from historic races of European, Near East and Middle Eastern human beings who have recently been dehumanized in natural history by neo-Darwinist race theorists as a different and separate human 'species.'

Since there is really no scientific evidence that most white Anglo-Saxon Americans of Caucasian and Neanderthal ancestry are really Homo sapiens of any sort, and that such a term is nothing more than a neo-Darwinist 'label' which doesn't stick very well and is easily removed once one discovers, realizes and admits one's own Neanderthal or Asian racial origins, the biological label, 'Homo sapiens' may be reserved and applied to only those humans who racially associate and identify themselves with common ancestors and descendents of African monkeys and apes, in the same way, and to the same degree and extent which homosexuals may self-identify and classify themselves, sexually and biologically, for civil rights purposes.

Grumpy
Banned
Banned

Post #2

Post by Grumpy »

John

Your not just a racist(oh no I couldn't come from apes) but a homophobe as well.

Class, real class

jcrawford
Guru

Post #3

Post by jcrawford »

Grumpy wrote:John

Your not just a racist(oh no I couldn't come from apes) but a homophobe as well.
You have no concrete evidence to support your charges, though, Grumpy, whereas we have the above written evidence of neo-Darwinist racial and sexual prejudice on your part.

Woody
Student

Post #4

Post by Woody »

Hi Guys,

Don't want to get into (again) any arguments about whether or not you or anyone is willing to accept material in The Urantia Book as "proof", but, that disclaimer mentioned, the UB provides a complete and exhaustive account of the origination, genetic amalgamation, dispersal, the colored races, evolution ect....of the entire human species. I find this account beyond intriquing and facinating. And you might too. Give it a try. It is only a book. It will not bite you. And....if you're not careful.....you might learn something.

Just a recommendation

The book is viewable online an various sites including www.urantia.org and www.truthbook.com, just to name two

Thanks for looking

No flames please. Just an opinion and recommendation.

Woody

Cathar1950
Site Supporter

Post #5

Post by Cathar1950 »

I think your on to something Grumpy. I suspected racism and you might be right about being a homophobia too.
jcrawford, Please do not "offer yourself
up as a modern living specimen and representative of millions of white Anglo-Saxon and Caucasian Americans who are racially descended from historic races of European, Near East and Middle Eastern human beings who have recently been dehumanized in natural history by neo-Darwinist race theorists as a different and separate human 'species.'
Your ideas are not worth debating. Grumpy needs only to quote your above words to rest his case where you have only shown pure ignorance and stupidity. This would make you the poster boy.

McCulloch
Site Supporter

Post #6

Post by McCulloch »

Woody wrote:the UB provides a complete and exhaustive account of the origination, genetic amalgamation, dispersal, the colored races, evolution ect....of the entire human species. I find this account beyond intriquing and facinating. And you might too. Give it a try. It is only a book. It will not bite you. And....if you're not careful.....you might learn something.
No flames please. Just an opinion and recommendation.
500,000 years ago [from 1934] the Badonan tribes of the northwestern highlands of India became involved in another great racial struggle. For more than one hundred years this relentless warfare raged, and when the long fight was finished, only about one hundred families were left. But these survivors were the most intelligent and desirable of all the then living descendants of Andon and Fonta[the first two humans].

And now, among these highland Badonites there was a new and strange occurrence. A man and woman living in the northeastern part of the then inhabited highland region began suddenly to produce a family of unusually intelligent children. This was the Sangik family, the ancestors of all of the six colored races of Urantia [Earth].

These Sangik children, nineteen in number, were not only intelligent above their fellows, but their skins manifested a unique tendency to turn various colors upon exposure to sunlight. Among these nineteen children were five red, two orange, four yellow, two green, four blue, and two indigo. These colors became more pronounced as the children grew older, and when these youths later mated with their fellow tribesmen, all of their offspring tended toward the skin color of the Sangik parent. ...
1. The red man. These peoples were remarkable specimens of the human race, in many ways superior to Andon and Fonta. They were a most intelligent group and were the first of the Sangik children to develop a tribal civilization and government. They were always monogamous; even their mixed descendants seldom practiced plural mating. ...
About eighty-five thousand years ago the comparatively pure remnants of the red race went en masse across to North America, and shortly thereafter the Bering land isthmus sank, thus isolating them. No red man ever returned to Asia. But throughout Siberia, China, central Asia, India, and Europe they left behind much of their stock blended with the other colored races.
2. The orange man. The outstanding characteristic of this race was their peculiar urge to build, to build anything and everything, even to the piling up of vast mounds of stone just to see which tribe could build the largest mound. ...
The orange race was the first to follow the coast line southward toward Africa as the Mediterranean Sea withdrew to the west. But they never secured a favorable footing in Africa and were wiped out of existence by the later arriving green race.
The last great struggle between the orange and the green men occurred in the region of the lower Nile valley in Egypt. This long-drawn-out battle was waged for almost one hundred years, and at its close very few of the orange race were left alive. The shattered remnants of these people were absorbed by the green and by the later arriving indigo men. But as a race the orange man ceased to exist about one hundred thousand years ago.
3. The yellow man. The primitive yellow tribes were the first to abandon the chase, establish settled communities, and develop a home life based on agriculture. Intellectually they were somewhat inferior to the red man, but socially and collectively they proved themselves superior to all of the Sangik peoples in the matter of fostering racial civilization. Because they developed a fraternal spirit, the various tribes learning to live together in relative peace, they were able to drive the red race before them as they gradually expanded into Asia.
The survival of comparatively large numbers of the yellow race is due to their intertribal peacefulness. From the days of Singlangton to the times of modern China, the yellow race has been numbered among the more peaceful of the nations of Urantia. This race received a small but potent legacy of the later imported Adamic stock.

4. The green man. The green race was one of the less able groups of primitive men, and they were greatly weakened by extensive migrations in different directions. Before their dispersion these tribes experienced a great revival of culture under the leadership of Fantad, some three hundred and fifty thousand years ago.

The green race split into three major divisions: The northern tribes were subdued, enslaved, and absorbed by the yellow and blue races. The eastern group were amalgamated with the Indian peoples of those days, and remnants still persist among them. The southern nation entered Africa, where they destroyed their almost equally inferior orange cousins.
The remnants of the victorious green men were subsequently absorbed by the indigo race, the last of the colored peoples to develop and emigrate from the original Sangik center of race dispersion.
5. The blue man. The blue men were a great people. They early invented the spear and subsequently worked out the rudiments of many of the arts of modern civilization. The blue man had the brain power of the red man associated with the soul and sentiment of the yellow man. The Adamic descendants preferred them to all of the later persisting colored races.
The European researches and explorations of the Old Stone Age have largely to do with unearthing the tools, bones, and artcraft of these ancient blue men, for they persisted in Europe until recent times. The so-called white races of Urantia are the descendants of these blue men as they were first modified by slight mixture with yellow and red, and as they were later greatly upstepped by assimilating the greater portion of the violet race.
6. The indigo race. As the red men were the most advanced of all the Sangik peoples, so the black men were the least progressive. They were the last to migrate from their highland homes. They journeyed to Africa, taking possession of the continent, and have ever since remained there except when they have been forcibly taken away, from age to age, as slaves.

Isolated in Africa, the indigo peoples, like the red man, received little or none of the race elevation which would have been derived from the infusion of the Adamic stock. Alone in Africa, the indigo race made little advancement until the days of Orvonon, when they experienced a great spiritual awakening. While they later almost entirely forgot the "God of Gods" proclaimed by Orvonon, they did not entirely lose the desire to worship the Unknown; at least they maintained a form of worship up to a few thousand years ago.

Notwithstanding their backwardness, these indigo peoples have exactly the same standing before the celestial powers as any other earthly race.
It looks very much like racist nonsense to me.
Examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
First Epistle to the Church of the Thessalonians
The truth will make you free.
Gospel of John

Cathar1950
Site Supporter

Post #7

Post by Cathar1950 »

McCulloch wrote:
It looks very much like racist nonsense to me.
I concur and I think some one made it up.
Blue and green men? They must be gone now.

Woody
Student

Post #8

Post by Woody »

Hi Cathar,

Urantia Book made up? I hardly think so. Perhaps you wouldn't either if you read the entire book. I do not believe that a team of the world's most brilliant writers could have sat around and made this material up if they tried.

There is also no purpose, logical or otherwise in it being any type of hoax. What would be the purpose? To make money selling books? For being such genius writers they would be equally stupid businessmen. The book is not advertised or publicized. The book is sold at a price which is less than what it costs to print it. The list goes on.

Blue and green men? Must be gone? Yes they are gone from their pure-line strain. You left out the Orange Men. They are gone too. Amalagmated into other stocks (mixed).

You see now Red Men (indians), Yellow Men (oriental) Black types, so what strains your brain so about the other colors? Heck, the White types, of which I am one....wasn't (isn't) even an orginal race color....having resulted from the blending and mixing from numerous types over the millenia....mainly from the Blue.

From a scholarly standpoint, those who pronouce judgements either for or against lengthly complicated material without studying it all first make themselves look...well.....you know.

Woody

Cathar1950
Site Supporter

Post #9

Post by Cathar1950 »

Woody wrote:
From a scholarly standpoint, those who pronouce judgements either for or against lengthly complicated material without studying it all first make themselves look...well.....you know.
I read the book once in the book store. There is a lack of scholarship within.
I do not believe that a team of the world's most brilliant writers could have sat around and made this material up if they tried.

There is also no purpose, logical or otherwise in it being any type of hoax. What would be the purpose?
I don't know do you? Maybe they are weird. I question that they were the worlds most brilliant anything. But maybe your right they might think we are really stupid and sat around making it up to prove they were right.
I think your white because your ancesters lived in a cold northern climate and needed to adapt to the lack of sunshine and a little inbreeding and isolation from others.

micatala
Site Supporter

Post #10

Post by micatala »

I haven't read the Urantia book at all. I think I did glance at a website discussing Urantia once.

That being said, I think we can very confidently conclude that, however lacking in scholarship it may be, the probability the Urantia book has any truth to it is orders of magnitude higher than the probability that anything in the OP of this thread has any truth to it.

Neanderthal Americans are alive and well, and living in New York City.

I think we can safely conclude this is false.

As evidence and proof of this claim, I shall offer myself up as a modern living specimen and representative of millions of white Anglo-Saxon and Caucasian Americans who are racially descended from historic races of European, Near East and Middle Eastern human beings who have recently been dehumanized in natural history by neo-Darwinist race theorists as a different and separate human 'species.'

Assuming you are descended from Anglo-Saxon or Caucasians of whatever descent, this is neither evidence nor proof you are Neanderthal.
If you would actually like to try and provide proof for this false assertion, it seems to me you should subscribe to the level of proof you seem to expect for human evolution out of Africa. One way to do this would be to produce the remains of each and every one of your ancestors going back to a Neanderthal, and then prove they are your ancestors. If you can't do this, it would be interesting if you could explain why not.

I could say I am a descendent of Sicilian Kings, but my saying it, or even believing it, has no bearing on reality.
Since there is really no scientific evidence that most white Anglo-Saxon Americans of Caucasian and Neanderthal ancestry are really Homo sapiens of any sort . . .
I would suggest that this statement is so outrageous that it can be dismissed as false, unless of course you can actually prove that there is no such evidence. It seems to me you would need to prove that all of the fossils we have that are hominid in character, all the genetic information, the geological and dating evidence, the geographical distribution of hominid fossils, etc., etc., is all entirely a fiction.

Dismissing it as some sort of neo-Darwinist conspiracy is inadequate, and amounts to a 'because I said so,' statement. Redefining terms to mean other than their generally accepted meaning is also not appropriate.