We are the Sons of God

Dedicated to the scholarly study of the bible as text and the discussion thereof

Moderator: Moderators

TheTruth101
Banned
Banned

We are the Sons of God

Post #1

Post by TheTruth101 »

Copy and pasted,

JoeyKnothead wrote:

From the OP:

Quote:

Why would God use a book to reveal his truth to humanity?

'Cause it ain't a god doing a bit of it. It's a bunch of folks who are confounded at all of the all of it all, and they point up to the sky and say such as, "well how 'bout that".

So many of these "godly folk" who will damn you and condemn you, present themselves as incredulous, confounded individuals. They hide their ignorance (clinical defintion) in supposition and speculation.

They point to the stars and tell us, "See, that's God right there, and He ain't happy for how you've been carryin' on!"

They tell us they know the mind of God. They tell us their god hates us.

While exposing themselves as the hater.

They tell us their God is a loving deal there, but He just can't find himself to love the things we , or some of the others of us love.

They tell us God hates us, 'cause some dude so long ago didn't keep his old lady in check, as if we have the ability to keep the one we love from doing the stuff she does we ain't so proud about. Like we can keep our old ladys from buying them dang nasty smelling candles 'cause she thinks our reefer smells so danged nasty. While all the while she'll get onto the very first'n that doesn't pass it to her.

Then they bristle when we challenge 'em to show they speak truth. They become furious when you challenge their claims of knowing the mind of God.

They are arrogant, self-righteous individuals hell-bent to slam you for sitting there being the one thing you can be. YOU!

Ask these smug, arrogant religious zealots to show their god is "up there". Ask these holier'n thou individuals to show their god gives one tinker's damn.

And watch 'em complain about how they hadn't oughta show their god exists, 'cause dadgummit, we need to be us doing us some assuming.

Ask 'em why the mods on this site have demanded, by threat of sanction, that I not challenge the very existence of a god whenever I see that implication or claim presented.

Ask these religious zealots how it is that it just so happens to be that their god hates the very same thing they hate.

Ask these religious zealots if they'd ever challenge their god.

Ask 'em to show they speak truth!

Why does "God" need a book?

'Cause that's the best these "godly folk" can put forth. They for dang sure Can't produce an audio file, much less a film clip.

This whole "God says" is nothing more'n trying to square one's ignorance with one's incredulity about how other folks don't share his ignorance.

He will slam you.

He will declare his God hates you.

He will declare anything but his inability to show he speaks truth.

He will threaten you with an "eternity" in "Hell". And you're a goldangend "sinner" if you don't agree.

Let's emboogerate 'em for their unevidenced claims!
[/i]

A little word of encourgement to all faithful belivers,

Everything that you say can be summed up into saying, turn to be a faithful follower, then he will hate you no more. Repeant of your ways, for the ones that repeant will find the truth within the kingdom of God.

Do as you have done to your children, for it is only the childlike or child likes that will be entered in heaven. In other words, provide for others like you have provided for your children.

Know that God is the almighty, that you do not stand a chance with the omnipotent.
Know that you are merely a soul of billions, that you are not as important as you think.

Cross over to the people of faith, for it is you that will be condemned within the mind of your own.
Listen to the words of the bible because it is not me that is condemning and slamming you, it is he the almighty that is showing how your eternity will be through faithful believers.

Know that you belong to the world of filth and unrighteousness because it is you that have turned against the creator.

Know that you do not hold your own fate, simply because fate itself is an expression of the unknown things.

Know that I stand passing the test of time, while you sit and mourn for the death of eternity.

It is I that brought you that scriptures of God, and it will be me that will be a step closer to redemption.

Though you express hate within your words, it is not I that hate you, it is he that hate your kind.

Know that you too are able to attain salvation through faith and repentence, and know that it is he that will still endure and forgive your kind once you turn of your ways.

To repeant is to bring hope to yourself, because in the end, it will be you who will acknowledge the good in you through it all.

Know that it is he who is Alpha and Omega,

And know that it is you who claim to know of the beggining.

To bring hope to yourself is to bring hope to mankind, because it will be you who will hold the mankind of the lost souls once in heaven.

And know that it is always he that hold mankind.

For I am Alpha and Omega, because in the end I go to the Father to be one.

I am the beggining and the end, Alpha and Omega, the Son of God.