so is zionism real?

Post #1

Post by mazzaroth »

i mean...do zionists exist?

Coyotero
Scholar

Post #2

Post by Coyotero »

Dude, you make all of these threads, getting people riled up and such... What exactly are you playing at? What have you got to prove?

mazzaroth
Banned
Banned

Post #3

Post by mazzaroth »

Coyotero wrote:Dude, you make all of these threads, getting people riled up and such... What exactly are you playing at? What have you got to prove?
im just at a loss of words...

1) i find an AWSOME religion board..
2) i bring up the holocaust... and im jumped on..
3) then i find out that there is a group of members here whos whole premis is to debunk any and all questions about the holocaust...

unbelievable..

Coyotero
Scholar

Post #4

Post by Coyotero »

mazzaroth wrote: im just at a loss of words...

1) i find an AWSOME religion board..

It really is.
mazzaroth wrote: 2) i bring up the holocaust... and im jumped on..

You didn't just "bring up the holocaust". You make a lot of extreme and insulting statements. Maybe they were intentional, maybe not... In any case you've been very rude to several members here without provocation.
mazzaroth wrote: 3) then i find out that there is a group of members here whos whole premis is to debunk any and all questions about the holocaust...

There is no such group. It's not like we all get together behind the scenes and plan on overriding your posts. You've brought it upon yourself. You want photos of atrocities? Here you go, enjoy.

http://history1900s.about.com/library/h ... psbuch.htm

You go about making light of the greatest tragedy of our time like it's some kind of joke... You make me sick.

mazzaroth
Banned
Banned

Post #5

Post by mazzaroth »

quote me making light or making it a joke...YOU make me sick.. you didnt suffer any.. do you morn the over one million dead iraqis? NOOO.. hypocrite!

Coyotero
Scholar

Post #6

Post by Coyotero »

mazzaroth wrote:quote me making light or making it a joke...YOU make me sick.. you didnt suffer any.. do you morn the over one million dead iraqis? NOOO.. hypocrite!
How do you presume to know what I mourn over? I didn't suffer any more than you did... Once again, I ask: Why are you going to so much effort to make trouble?

If you want to question the holocaust, I'm sure you'll find plenty of like minded folk over at stormfront.org or some such.

mazzaroth
Banned
Banned

Post #7

Post by mazzaroth »

Coyotero wrote:You've brought it upon yourself. You want photos of atrocities? Here you go, enjoy.

http://history1900s.about.com/library/h ... psbuch.htm
fail:

i looked at EVRY picture and not a ONE! picture of abuse by ss troops.. i see alot of thick wool jackets...i see scarfs...i see headwarmers.... those EVIL nazis sure didnt want them getting the sniffles i suppose.

post ACTUAL photos of jews being beaten or stomped by nazi gaurds.. as in the thousands of DRAWINGS.

Coyotero
Scholar

Post #8

Post by Coyotero »

So the truckloads of bodies don't show any kind of abuse?

What about the crematories? I presume you think the Nazi's were making delicious woodfired pizzas by the hundreds for their good little Jew laborers?

What about the table full of stuff made from human body parts? Perhaps the inmates put on their own little production of "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" then sold the props to American G.I.'s?

mazzaroth
Banned
Banned

Post #9

Post by mazzaroth »

you have never researched the holocaust...

you have never seen the stomping ss gaurds beating jews while they work? or drawings of starving jews grasping for food while nazis push the food away?

clealy such an unbiased researcher such as urself must have seen them...

why no photos?

do you also deny they had saoccer leagues... swimming pools, 3 meals a day.. coats for winter... come on... are you serious? if you never researched the holocaust...just tell me.

Coyotero
Scholar

Post #10

Post by Coyotero »

mazzaroth wrote:you have never researched the holocaust...

you have never seen the stomping ss gaurds beating jews while they work? or drawings of starving jews grasping for food while nazis push the food away?

clealy such an unbiased researcher such as urself must have seen them...

why no photos?
You've yet to answer about any of the photos I did post. Were there or were there not atrocities being commited? Answer to the bodies, the desecrated remains, and the ovens and we'll move on from there.
mazzaroth wrote: do you also deny they had saoccer leagues... swimming pools, 3 meals a day.. coats for winter... come on... are you serious? if you never researched the holocaust...just tell me.
I don't deny or admit that such things existed in certain camps... It's beside the point. Assuming that they were all given adequate food and shelter, proper medical care, and abundant time for leisure/activities, and the jews and Nazi's spent ever night roasting smores around the campfire singing kumbaya, or whatever other nonsense you want to spout off about what great people those Nazi's were, you still have the fact that millions of people were thrown in work camps for inferior genetics.

To me, that qualifies it as evil. Any way you cut it.