Getting to know more about a particular group

Moderator: Moderators

mazzaroth
Banned
Banned

what is a holocaust denier?

Post #1

Post by mazzaroth »

is it someone who believes the jews were not put in camps ?

or people that question WW2 and the 6 million dead jew number?

Vikingr
Student

Post #2

Post by Vikingr »

Holocaust denial is the minimization or distortion of the facts of the Holocaust.

Holocaust deniers ignore the overwhelming evidence of the event and insist that the Holocaust is a myth, invented by the Allies, the Soviet communists, and the Jews for their own ends.

Holocaust deniers assert that if they can discredit one fact about the Holocaust, the whole history of the event can be discredited as well. They ignore the evidence of the historical event and make arguments that they say negate the reality of the Holocaust in its entirety.

mazzaroth
Banned
Banned

Post #3

Post by mazzaroth »

He Who Stands Defiant wrote:Holocaust denial is the minimization or distortion of the facts of the Holocaust.

Holocaust deniers ignore the overwhelming evidence of the event and insist that the Holocaust is a myth, invented by the Allies, the Soviet communists, and the Jews for their own ends.

Holocaust deniers assert that if they can discredit one fact about the Holocaust, the whole history of the event can be discredited as well. They ignore the evidence of the historical event and make arguments that they say negate the reality of the Holocaust in its entirety.
now i dispute the 6 million dead jew number... am i a denier?

almost every internment camp LOWERED the officail number of jews killed at that particular camp...

world almanacs also disagree...

what was the percentage that died from typhoid? were those that died from typhoid added to the magic number of 6 million?

cnorman18

What is a holocaust denier?

Post #4

Post by cnorman18 »

mazzaroth wrote:
He Who Stands Defiant wrote:Holocaust denial is the minimization or distortion of the facts of the Holocaust.

now i dispute the 6 million dead jew number... am i a denier?

almost every internment camp LOWERED the officail number of jews killed at that particular camp...

world almanacs also disagree...

what was the percentage that died from typhoid? were those that died from typhoid added to the magic number of 6 million?
The figure of six million originally came from Nazi records. The Nazis were compulsive about recordkeeping, and those figures have been reaffirmed many times.

What has changed is the proportion of deaths from various causes. It has recently been discovered, for instance, that the Einsatzgruppen, mobile units that massacred and murdered Jews in Eastern Europe, accounted for many times the number of victims as was previously thought.

The specific numbers are not the issue; the issue, for deniers of whatever stripe, is to claim that there was never any intent to exterminate the Jews of Europe and that the Nazis never had that goal in mind. That's nonsense. The fact that deniers regularly and knowingly misrepresent and falsify facts known to them in order to promote their agenda has been established in courts in the US, Canada, Great Britain, and Germany.

The details of the Holocaust are still a matter of study and debate, as are the details of any historical event or series of events whatever; but the general shape of it is not in doubt. The Holocaust has been described as the most extensively documented and studied event in human history, and it has been said that asking a professional historian whether or not the Holocaust really happened is analogous to asking a professional astronomer whether or not there is really a Moon.

mazzaroth
Banned
Banned

Post #5

Post by mazzaroth »

did the united states send teams to inspect the bodies? i read somewhere that in-fact we did.. and they discovered no signs of mistreatment.. all the skinny people had typhoid.. in most cases when the camps were liberated.. most of the prisoners were fat.. those NOT infected with typhoid....

what were learned from the Nuremberg trial... there was no documents going from Hitler down to the guy pulling the switches on the fumigation chambers.

im not defending..or picking sides... im just an ordanary man conducting my own lil investigation...

its hard to find alot of info on ww2...as you say... example: imagine asking joe lieberman the details on ww2?

jewish artists draw very graphic portraits of nazi gaurds misstreating jews... but it is in point of fact very difficult to find ACTUAL photographs of such actions...

i mean... can 2 thousand bodies burn in massive pits with next to ZERO excelerant? and no air to burn the 80% water of each body.... in 30 minutes...including the bones... that is impossible.

the holocaust needs to be researched by everyone... we cant just read all the rothchild owned documentaries on it..

cnorman18

what is a holocaust denier?

Post #6

Post by cnorman18 »

mazzaroth wrote:
did the united states send teams to inspect the bodies? i read somewhere that in-fact we did.. and they discovered no signs of mistreatment.. all the skinny people had typhoid.. in most cases when the camps were liberated.. most of the prisoners were fat.. those NOT infected with typhoid....

what were learned from the Nuremberg trial... there was no documents going from Hitler down to the guy pulling the switches on the fumigation chambers.
Give your sources. "Somewhere" won't do.

Your sources, if you dare to post them, will rebut themselves.

im not defending..or picking sides... im just an ordanary man conducting my own lil investigation...
Uh huh. Heard that one. Let's see your sources.

Oh, and beware of just copying the footnotes on antisemitic websites. Most of them are fake.

its hard to find alot of info on ww2...as you say... example: imagine asking joe lieberman the details on ww2?
Are you serious? "It's hard to find alot (sic) of info on ww2"?!?

jewish artists draw very graphic portraits of nazi gaurds misstreating jews... but it is in point of fact very difficult to find ACTUAL photographs of such actions...
Yeah, it was silly of those starving skeletons to leave their cameras in their huts. Ignore the films - they were all faked, right?

Everyone notice the hidden assumption here - that "Jewish artists" should be presumed to be liars.

i mean... can 2 thousand bodies burn in massive pits with next to ZERO excelerant? and no air to burn the 80% water of each body.... in 30 minutes...including the bones... that is impossible.
Once again; give your sources or have it assumed that you're making these things up. Can't wait to see 'em...

the holocaust needs to be researched by everyone... we cant just read all the rothchild owned documentaries on it..
Whoops. Gave yourself away there in the last paragraph, dude. The belief that Jews control the media, the banks, etc., is one hallmark of the hardcore antisemite.

What's next? The evil teachings of the Talmud? The Protocols of the Elders of Zion? The fake "chemical analysis" of the ruins of Auschwitz? Sorry, we've heard all that.

Give your sources or peddle your propaganda elsewhere.

mazzaroth
Banned
Banned

Re: what is a holocaust denier?

Post #7

Post by mazzaroth »

cnorman18 wrote:
mazzaroth wrote:

Give your sources. "Somewhere" won't do.

Your sources, if you dare to post them, will rebut themselves.

Uh huh. Heard that one. Let's see your sources.

Oh, and beware of just copying the footnotes on antisemitic websites. Most of them are fake.

Are you serious? "It's hard to find alot (sic) of info on ww2"?!?

Yeah, it was silly of those starving skeletons to leave their cameras in their huts. Ignore the films - they were all faked, right?

Everyone notice the hidden assumption here - that "Jewish artists" should be presumed to be liars.

Once again; give your sources or have it assumed that you're making these things up. Can't wait to see 'em...

Whoops. Gave yourself away there in the last paragraph, dude. The belief that Jews control the media, the banks, etc., is one hallmark of the hardcore antisemite.

What's next? The evil teachings of the Talmud? The Protocols of the Elders of Zion? The fake "chemical analysis" of the ruins of Auschwitz? Sorry, we've heard all that.

Give your sources or peddle your propaganda elsewhere.
6 million jews died?
post some pics of jews being mistreated while working....PICTURES not drawings.

how many people know about

the bush family involvment in the laundering of nazi money?
or dupont/ford/porsche/ibm/us standard oil/rockafeller involvment in the rise of the nazis? come on..you claim the information is ABOUNDANT!
hitler invaded poland cuz his people were being massacard
jews in germany declared a boycott on ALL german goods and services just before ww2.

you claim ALL this information is in rothchild documentaries... point me to a good rockafeller/nazi film... please.

my wife is half jewish...my son is part.. peddle your "poor me" all you want... the truth ALWAYS comes out.

Vikingr
Student

Post #8

Post by Vikingr »

Being a Gentile with no axe to grind, an odinist who's runic symbology and culture was stolen by Nazi Germany, and having been to some of the camps, and talked to British soldiers who opened the gates to Bergen Belson, and by feeding survivors actually killed them because the food was to much for there system.

I say this if it was only one folk who died that way it was inhuman numbers are not the issue, and anyone who does not believe it happened is an ostrich, but with there head buried deep in there own arse.
Last edited by Vikingr on Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

mazzaroth
Banned
Banned

Post #9

Post by mazzaroth »

keeping on topic...id like to know exactly makes someone a holocaust denier...

mazzaroth
Banned
Banned

Post #10

Post by mazzaroth »

He Who Stands Defiant wrote:Being a Gentile with no axe to grind, an odinist who's runic symbology and culture was stolen by Nazi Germany, and having been to some of the camps, and talked to British soldiers who opened the gates to Bergen Belson, and by feeding survivors actually killed them because the food was to much for there system.

I say this if it was only one folk who died that way it was inhuman numbers are not the issue, and anyone who does not believe it happened is an emu but with there head buried deep in there own arse.
so a holocaust denier is someone who believes ww2 never happened? no such thing as jews or hitler? non-existant jews were put in camps that didnt exist?

im hearing stories and very heartwarming sentamants...but im not hearing what a holocaust denier is.