This is a big spoiler for the Atheists and science.

Argue for and against Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

TheTruth101
Banned
Banned

This is a big spoiler for the Atheists and science.

Post #1

Post by TheTruth101 »

This is Prophetess Lady Vanga who predicted the 9/11 terrorist attack as well as others that came true.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PD4x5toZMPY/T ... /vanga.jpg

Now, This is one of her predictions of the 9/11.
September 11
In 1989 she predicted the World Trade Center disaster in the following statement:

"Horror, horror! The American brethren will fall after being attacked by the steel birds. The wolves will be howling in a bush, and innocent blood will be gushing."

"Brethren" is believed to refer to the "Twin" Towers or the "Brothers". "Steel Birds" are obviously the jets. The part about the bush is believed to refer to President Bush.

Prophetess Lady Vanga was blind all her life. Some of the debates that I have held with other Atheists in the past was of how EYES (meaning memory recollection) was the only source to dreams. Now, this prophetess here clearly can SEE (through her prohecy stating "objects" wolves and towers etc.) when she was blind ALL OF HER LIFE.

How do you explain this one science? If you cant define it by definbition in accordance to science, then it is done by God. (like what I've been sayiing from day 1 on this forum that dreams come from God)

The Nice Centurion
Sage

Re: This is a big spoiler for the Atheists and science.

Post #71

Post by The Nice Centurion »

TheTruth101 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:40 pm This is Prophetess Lady Vanga who predicted the 9/11 terrorist attack as well as others that came true.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PD4x5toZMPY/T ... /vanga.jpg

Now, This is one of her predictions of the 9/11.
September 11
In 1989 she predicted the World Trade Center disaster in the following statement:

"Horror, horror! The American brethren will fall after being attacked by the steel birds. The wolves will be howling in a bush, and innocent blood will be gushing."

"Brethren" is believed to refer to the "Twin" Towers or the "Brothers". "Steel Birds" are obviously the jets. The part about the bush is believed to refer to President Bush.

Prophetess Lady Vanga was blind all her life. Some of the debates that I have held with other Atheists in the past was of how EYES (meaning memory recollection) was the only source to dreams. Now, this prophetess here clearly can SEE (through her prohecy stating "objects" wolves and towers etc.) when she was blind ALL OF HER LIFE.

How do you explain this one science? If you cant define it by definbition in accordance to science, then it is done by God. (like what I've been sayiing from day 1 on this forum that dreams come from God)
Obvious parody❗🐱 Try again❗🦍
“If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. But if you drown a man in a fish pond, he will never have to go hungry again🐟

"Only Experts in Reformed Egyptian should be allowed to critique the Book of Mormon❗"

"Joseph Smith can't possibly have been a deceiver.
For if he had been, the Angel Moroni never would have taken the risk of enthrusting him with the Golden Plates❗"

TRANSPONDER
Savant

Post #72

Post by TRANSPONDER »

There are various possibilities. Prophecies of this kind thrive on being a bit vague, and let the Interpreters find something to match it.

Then again, this is just 'on the face of it'. If you dig down one never knows what may be found. Was the prophecy known before the event or was it only claimed afterwards? And could the prophecy have been Tweaked a little bit?

Bottom line, even if some people can get visions of what is going to happen in the future, why would this be a problem for atheists? It might be a problem for science, but the unexplained always is. But when the explanation has been found, it has rather been a problem for believers in the supernatural, not for atheism.

I checked (something peddlars of spooky stories the supernatural and conspiracy theories never seem to do, and the brandishing of scary predictions tend to be in the press 'nuff sed. Snoped is silent on the matter it seems but Wiki had one interesting remark
there is no written record of her alleged predictions, but her followers frequently attribute predictions to her.[Wiki]

Well if we had written documentation of her predictions rather than later claims 'she predicted this!!!!'it might be better.
But ok, why don't I look up the predictions for the coming year?

If any

Bah, humbug. Look into it and it's all making obvious guesses like beating cancer, growing humans in labs and IT technology. There are no hard and fast predictions that we have a hope of checking. Not that any of them appear to be date specific. But from what i see it is largely garbage, misrepresented by woo -mongers.

Mae von H
Sage

Post #73

Post by Mae von H »

Mr.Badham wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:56 pm
TheTruth101 wrote:
JoeyKnothead wrote: "Believed" to refer is not the same as, "and that, folks, is exactly what is meant".

Make a prophecy vague enough, and any act fit.

(Edited out a quote of the OP 'cause I don't know how to tablet)

The prophecy is not vague at all. It gives direct numbers as to the prophecy being met. Even a name (bush) as well as "two" jets and etc.

In all, the point of this post is about again, for the most part, how a single human being can have "visions" or "pictures" when that very human being have not seen a single object visually her entire life. (she was blind from birth).

Within science and Atheists on this forum, "dreams" as an example are said to be caused by memory recollection or muscle memory. In all, its speaking of "memory" being the very foundation of dreams that we have and etc.

But, as clearly seen here, the prophetess takes in accounts of defining shapes and names of the shapes when she has never seen anything her entire life. In this case, science falls flat here for the "conclusion" saying that dreams are done by our "brains".

I quoted a verse saying that Jesus comes as a lightning (electrons) and when we dream (have pictures when we dream) our electrons are doing the work.

The biblical scriptures state that dreams are being brought on by God, and in this case, this is the logical sense all viewers of this thread should take into account of being "logic", since science itself and it conclusion as to dreams have been exploited 100% here by a prophetess of God.

So this raises the question, and in accordance to science putting "dreams" as to memory and soley the brain, If one does NOT have memory of the visual, where is she getting the pictires from? The logical conclusion would be of another being, or God, hence she was identified as a prophetess.

From what I remember Joey, you were the one that put up a source of electrons being the factor or grounder of dreams long time ago. (Good going there, lol).
I would be more impressed if she had just told us what was going to happen. Something like, "The twin towers in New York will be knocked down by 2 jets in a terrorist attack on Sept 11 2001." But yeah, I guess she was close, what with the wolves and the bush and all.
I laughed out loud.

The Nice Centurion
Sage

Post #74

Post by The Nice Centurion »

[Replying to Mae von H in post #73]
What if islam is true?

Than she wouldnt have used the term " terrorists ".

Rather " Freedom Fighters " or " Holy Martyrs "❗🚀
“If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. But if you drown a man in a fish pond, he will never have to go hungry again🐟

"Only Experts in Reformed Egyptian should be allowed to critique the Book of Mormon❗"

"Joseph Smith can't possibly have been a deceiver.
For if he had been, the Angel Moroni never would have taken the risk of enthrusting him with the Golden Plates❗"

Mae von H
Sage

Post #75

Post by Mae von H »

The Nice Centurion wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:41 pm [Replying to Mae von H in post #73]
What if islam is true?

Than she wouldnt have used the term " terrorists ".

Rather " Freedom Fighters " or " Holy Martyrs "❗🚀
Why did you write the above? I thought your post pretty funny. These prophetic mystics always shroud their predictions in such nebulous terms it can mean anything.