Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

Yusef
Banned
Banned

* The Anti-Christ *

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

We wana understand who is/are the enemy of the Savior?
Who is the Anti-Christ?
Please write here anythings of yourselves informations about that
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Burninglight
Guru

Re: A child is given

Post #71

Post by Burninglight »

Goat wrote:
Burninglight wrote:
Goat wrote:
Burninglight wrote:
Serpent Oracle wrote: Could you expand on that?
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6).

It is not which child you should be saving it is which child shall save you? It is written, "And a child shall lead them."
So, you should be following Hezekiah?? That IS who Isaiah was talking about, by listing the royal names of King Ahaz's son.
Jesus fits that prophecy. I am looking forward to the day He fully receives the reward of His suffering. I believe every knee will bow and tongue confess that Jesus is Lord to the glory of the father.
It's not a prophecy.. it is a description of the son of King Ahaz. I don't think trying to retrofit a prophecy into a description is very rational, and when you see a past tense being used as a 'prophecy for the future', well, that's not very rational either.

The Hebrew is in perfect tense, and the indicates a complete action, or past tense.
King Ahaz was not the mighty god and everlasting father. Jesus fits that according to Scriptures

Yusef
Banned
Banned

the anti-Christ

Post #72

Post by Yusef »

According to a saying of a Christian priest who said: ..first of all we should look at ourselves to be anti-Christ! -- I heard that in a Christianity channel, Mohabat --
Yes, peace be upon him
We should learn what description the Dajjal, anti-Christ has; and should be worry if we have had one or more descriptions of him and abandon that/them..
as myself
I gave ultimatum to Mr. Burninglight to accept Islam with many so powerful reasoning.. but I now understand I was wrong
the converting with ultimatum all the people of world is a duty just for The Savior. No any other else
I'm sorry Mr. Burninglight. excuse me for my childhood.

But we should INTRODUCE our own beliefs together. No over than! No force!

May God Allow The Savior to coming back.

** one asked the Imams(a.s.) to the AkherezZaman[The last times]; The Imam(a.s) said: "..converting between all the religions and beliefs will be too much, daily, nightly.." the man asked: which behavior we should do the time!? the Imam(a.s.) answered: "you should use this prayer: "Ilahi, Thabbit qalbi ala DineK" means: O' my God, Keep me on Your Religion"[/url]
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Burninglight
Guru

Re: the anti-Christ

Post #73

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote: According to a saying of a Christian priest who said: ..first of all we should look at ourselves to be anti-Christ! -- I heard that in a Christianity channel, Mohabat --
Yes, peace be upon him
We should learn what description the Dajjal, anti-Christ has; and should be worry if we have had one or more descriptions of him and abandon that/them..
as myself
I gave ultimatum to Mr. Burninglight to accept Islam with many so powerful reasoning.. but I now understand I was wrong
the converting with ultimatum all the people of world is a duty just for The Savior. No any other else
I'm sorry Mr. Burninglight. excuse me for my childhood.

But we should INTRODUCE our own beliefs together. No over than! No force!

May God Allow The Savior to coming back.

** one asked the Imams(a.s.) to the AkherezZaman[The last times]; The Imam(a.s) said: "..converting between all the religions and beliefs will be too much, daily, nightly.." the man asked: which behavior we should do the time!? the Imam(a.s.) answered: "you should use this prayer: "Ilahi, Thabbit qalbi ala DineK" means: O' my God, Keep me on Your Religion"[/url]
Although I don't believe you gave powerful reasoning, I accept you apologies. t i agree that it is true that we cannot force our belief on others. God has to draw people to Christ

Yusef
Banned
Banned

white donkey

Post #74

Post by Yusef »

Thanks.
We Shias have just a few hadiths about dajjal
but Sunnies have too many:

1. Jabir bin Abdullah (ra) narrated. That Prophet (saw) while discussing about Dajjal said: And his donkey on which he will arrive, will have a span of 40 hands between his two ears.[Musnad Ahmad].

2. Ibn Umr (ra) narrated: Prophet(saw) while discussing about Dajjal said: He will have a donkey whose span between two ears will be 40 Ba.[Kunzal Amaal].

3. Abu Hurrairah (ra) narrated that Prophet(saw) said: Dajjal will come on very white donkey.Whose span between two ears is 70 Ba. [Bihaqqi].

4. Prophet(saw) said, “The distance between the two ears of the Dajjal's donkey will be 70 cubits� [Baihaqi, Meshkat].

5. Nawas(ra) bin So'man narrated that : Prophet(saw) said, “The Dajjal's movement will be very fast. It will roam the sky like a cloud driven by wind.� [Muslim, Tirmizi].

6. One of the companions asked,� O Allah’s Messenger, how fast will he travel? Thereupon he (saw) said,� like cloud driven by wind�. [Muslim,Tirmizi] . And in one Hadiths Hazoor SAW said about Dajjal that it will land on every water and ferry except Madinah and Makkah as Allah has prohibited these two cities for DAJJAL.
source: http://www.islamiat-science.com/dajjal.html

Ilahi, Thabbit qalbi ala dineK
O' my God, keep my heart on Your Religion

Burninglight
Guru

Re: white donkey

Post #75

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote: Thanks.
We Shias have just a few hadiths about dajjal
but Sunnies have too many:

1. Jabir bin Abdullah (ra) narrated. That Prophet (saw) while discussing about Dajjal said: And his donkey on which he will arrive, will have a span of 40 hands between his two ears.[Musnad Ahmad].

2. Ibn Umr (ra) narrated: Prophet(saw) while discussing about Dajjal said: He will have a donkey whose span between two ears will be 40 Ba.[Kunzal Amaal].

3. Abu Hurrairah (ra) narrated that Prophet(saw) said: Dajjal will come on very white donkey.Whose span between two ears is 70 Ba. [Bihaqqi].

4. Prophet(saw) said, “The distance between the two ears of the Dajjal's donkey will be 70 cubits� [Baihaqi, Meshkat].

5. Nawas(ra) bin So'man narrated that : Prophet(saw) said, “The Dajjal's movement will be very fast. It will roam the sky like a cloud driven by wind.� [Muslim, Tirmizi].

6. One of the companions asked,� O Allah’s Messenger, how fast will he travel? Thereupon he (saw) said,� like cloud driven by wind�. [Muslim,Tirmizi] . And in one Hadiths Hazoor SAW said about Dajjal that it will land on every water and ferry except Madinah and Makkah as Allah has prohibited these two cities for DAJJAL.
source: http://www.islamiat-science.com/dajjal.html

Ilahi, Thabbit qalbi ala dineK
O' my God, keep my heart on Your Religion
What does this all mean?

antonenus
Apprentice

Re: more details about that

Post #76

Post by antonenus »

Yusef wrote: He has a white ass that has many melodies...
hahahahaha

Yusef
Banned
Banned

illiterate

Post #77

Post by Yusef »

I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I was illiterate more than now
I meant <a white donkey>
I'm sorry friends....
may the site supporter edit it
did you know why I'm not online on this website as before was?
because I read an ancient Hebrew text in the house of our neighbor that was wrote: דבר בעיתו מה טוב means: davar ba'ito ma tTov means: what's good a decision/doing/act/thing... TIMELY!
yes. why did I do discussion anywhere ignorantly... shame on me... I condemn myself a lot.
I was arrogant and ignorant more than as now i am.
May God Guide me more than before.

antonenus
Apprentice

Re: illiterate

Post #78

Post by antonenus »

Yusef wrote: I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I meant <a white donkey>
I'm sorry friends....
because I read an ancient Hebrew text in the house of our neighbor that was wrote: דבר בעיתו מה טוב means: davar ba'ito ma tTov means: what's good a decision/doing/act/thing... TIMELY!
yes. why did I do discussion anywhere ignorantly... shame on me... I condemn myself a lot.

There was nothing wrong with your original wording. I just took it out as a pun. Ass is the correct spelling for donkey. Sorry, didn't mean to cause any distress.

TheTruth101
Banned
Banned

Re: illiterate

Post #79

Post by TheTruth101 »

Yusef wrote: I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I meant <a white donkey>
I'm sorry friends....

It's pretty hard to confess right away like that for acting before thinking in the name of God. Respects to you, brother.

Goat
Site Supporter

Re: A child is given

Post #80

Post by Goat »

Burninglight wrote:
Goat wrote:
Burninglight wrote:
Goat wrote:
Burninglight wrote:
Serpent Oracle wrote: Could you expand on that?
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6).

It is not which child you should be saving it is which child shall save you? It is written, "And a child shall lead them."
So, you should be following Hezekiah?? That IS who Isaiah was talking about, by listing the royal names of King Ahaz's son.
Jesus fits that prophecy. I am looking forward to the day He fully receives the reward of His suffering. I believe every knee will bow and tongue confess that Jesus is Lord to the glory of the father.
It's not a prophecy.. it is a description of the son of King Ahaz. I don't think trying to retrofit a prophecy into a description is very rational, and when you see a past tense being used as a 'prophecy for the future', well, that's not very rational either.

The Hebrew is in perfect tense, and the indicates a complete action, or past tense.
King Ahaz was not the mighty god and everlasting father. Jesus fits that according to Scriptures
No, but the name Hezekiah means 'God is our might', and that is what it was referring to. Those are the royal names of Hezeiakah. It is Jewish custom to quite often name children after desired traits of God... for Example.. both Isaiah and Joshua mean God is our salvation. It's a great stretch to retrofit Jesus into that.
“What do you think science is? There is nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. So which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?�

Steven Novella