Compassionate Islam?

Argue for and against religions and philosophies which are not Christian

Moderator: Moderators

bernee51
Site Supporter

Compassionate Islam?

Post #1

Post by bernee51 »

Is this yet another example of Allah the Compassionate...

Pakistani mother of three sentenced to death for blasphemy for supposedly blaspheming the "Prophet" after her offers of bringing water to Muslims was rejected on the grounds that she was a Christian.

1. Should Islam throw of the yoke of such ridiculous laws as as blasphemy? Can it?

2. Where is the compassion and acceptance within this medieval abomination of a beleif system?
"Whatever you are totally ignorant of, assert to be the explanation of everything else"

William James quoting Dr. Hodgson

"When I see I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I see I am everything, that is love. My life is a movement between these two."

Nisargadatta Maharaj

Asher
Student

Post #71

Post by Asher »

Peace be upon you;
In order to be respectful, you have to be respecting someone. Who was Allah respecting?Christians can answer this better than Muslim. We know God is one as the father, son and Holy Spirit. So God could say we or us. But when anyone says we, they are representing a company. Allah or God has no reason to respect any person or Himself to be respectful.
God of Israel, with singular verb:
Still if you down understand you better ask a Jew about "Elohim" first, when you'll understand what plural of respect, majesty means then you can come back, for the instance your like dumb and deaf;
You have a discrepancy in the Quran with that and also with Allah praying for Muhammad as mentioned in the Quran S 44 : 33 & 56 Don't look at the English translation. Look at it in the Arabic. Tell me who was Allah praying to??????????
(Qur'an 44:33)وَآتَيْنَاه�م م�ّنَ الْآيَات� مَا ��يه� بَلَاءٌ م�ّب�ينٌ

(Qur'an 44:66)لَا يَذ�وق�ونَ ��يهَا الْمَوْتَ إ�لَّا الْمَوْتَةَ الْأ�ولَىٰ ۖ وَوَقَاه�مْ عَذَابَ الْجَح�يم�
I had made the Job easy for you;
Since you are better than the translators of the Qur'an: translate these verses from arabic to english or french and I'll deal with it;

BTW, you are the one who disappears not me!
Tell me where and I'll answer you;
Saturday 5th of May, as far as I know correct me if I'm in error, we are the 19th of August:
The tomorrow of 5th May is the 6th I think;
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 439#456439

Peace be upon you all;

Burninglight
Guru

Wrong verses

Post #72

Post by Burninglight »

Asher wrote: Peace be upon you;
In order to be respectful, you have to be respecting someone. Who was Allah respecting?Christians can answer this better than Muslim. We know God is one as the father, son and Holy Spirit. So God could say we or us. But when anyone says we, they are representing a company. Allah or God has no reason to respect any person or Himself to be respectful.
God of Israel, with singular verb:
Still if you down understand you better ask a Jew about "Elohim" first, when you'll understand what plural of respect, majesty means then you can come back, for the instance your like dumb and deaf;
You have a discrepancy in the Quran with that and also with Allah praying for Muhammad as mentioned in the Quran S 44 : 33 & 56 Don't look at the English translation. Look at it in the Arabic. Tell me who was Allah praying to??????????
(Qur'an 44:33)وَآتَيْنَاه�م م�ّنَ الْآيَات� مَا ��يه� بَلَاءٌ م�ّب�ينٌ

(Qur'an 44:66)لَا يَذ�وق�ونَ ��يهَا الْمَوْتَ إ�لَّا الْمَوْتَةَ الْأ�ولَىٰ ۖ وَوَقَاه�مْ عَذَابَ الْجَح�يم�
I had made the Job easy for you;
Since you are better than the translators of the Qur'an: translate these verses from arabic to english or french and I'll deal with it;

BTW, you are the one who disappears not me!
Tell me where and I'll answer you;
Saturday 5th of May, as far as I know correct me if I'm in error, we are the 19th of August:
The tomorrow of 5th May is the 6th I think;
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 439#456439

Peace be upon you all;
Quran 33: 43, 56
You and I wrote down the wrong verses. I wrote the wrong verses and you copied what I wrote incorrectly. It is those above that state that Allah is praying for Muhammad. Who is he praying to? You must look at these verses in the Arabic, because they have been dishonestly translated in English to hide the discrepancy that Allah and angels were praying for Muhammad. The translators changed it to mean Allah's blessings instead of prayers.

We have no problem with Elohim, we know God consists of the father, son and Holy Spirit. We have no problem with God saying "Let us make man in our image and likeness" But Muslim boast of the onessness of God, and when Islam's god says, "WE sent down the Scripture to Muhammad..." Who is we? Who is Allah talking to? We refers to a company.

Muslim tell me it is a term of respect and a royal we, but who does Allah have to respect? Himself? When the God of the Bible speaks, He says "I am that I am" to Moses. What does Allah say, We are who we are out of respect? There is nothing logical about this, and there is no oneness about Allah. Besides, there is still "The flying cranes whose intercession is hoped for" edited out of the Quran to deal with. At least Muhammad admits he was influence by the satan, and Allah had to cancel out what he said, but it was in the Qur'an before Uthman got a hold of it. Those represent the three daughters of Allah! I see many discrepancies! There are other verses about Allah praying for Muhammad but those will suffice for now.

Asher
Student

Post #73

Post by Asher »

Peace be upon you;
You and I wrote down the wrong verses. I wrote the wrong verses and you copied what I wrote incorrectly.
I won't bother answering to that;
It is those above that state that Allah is praying for Muhammad. Who is he praying to? You must look at these verses in the Arabic, because they have been dishonestly translated in English to hide the discrepancy that Allah and angels were praying for Muhammad. The translators changed it to mean Allah's blessings instead of prayers.
If you are so good at arabic translation:
Why don't you publish your own translation of the Qur'an, Dr Anis Shurroush copied from the Qur'an published a book giving himself the authorship, then why don't you do the same?

The suppose mistranslated word is "ي�صَل�ّي" which means: To Pray or to Bless;
I'll be happy to buy your own translation of the Qur'an, to see how much distortion it will contain;
To tell that they were dishonestly translating the Qur'an is a little bit hard to swallow from you;

Matthew 7:3-5
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
Once again Jesus was talking to you;

εν α�χη ην ο λογοσ και ο λογοσ ην π�οσ τον θεον και θεοσ ην ο λογοσ (John 1:1)
In Beginning was the word and the word was with the god and God was the word;
In [the] beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God;

Tell me who is dishonest here removing words while translating;
We have no problem with Elohim, we know God consists of the father, son and Holy Spirit. We have no problem with God saying "Let us make man in our image and likeness"
According to the bible since Adam till now the Jews only believe in One(non trinitarian) God, while the book has been written in their language; you christians how do not even understand your mother tongue tries to translate the book of the Jews; You are reading a Jewish Encyclopedia and using a Greek dictionary to translate everything;
But Muslim boast of the onessness of God, and when Islam's god says, "WE sent down the Scripture to Muhammad..." Who is we? Who is Allah talking to? We refers to a company.
Arabic and Hebrew are different from english; For that ask any Jew of at least the age of 5 who understand hebrew, hell give you the answer;
Muslim tell me it is a term of respect and a royal we, but who does Allah have to respect? Himself? When the God of the Bible speaks, He says "I am that I am" to Moses. What does Allah say, We are who we are out of respect?
You lack of knowledge of arabic and hebrew will prevent you from understanding; He was not respecting anyone he was showing his royalty;
Where in the Qur'an did you find Allah saying "We are who we are"?,
Qur'an 2:255: "Allah no God but He..."
There is nothing logical about this, and there is no oneness about Allah. Besides, there is still "The flying cranes whose intercession is hoped for" edited out of the Quran to deal with. At least Muhammad admits he was influence by the satan, and Allah had to cancel out what he said, but it was in the Qur'an before Uthman got a hold of it. Those represent the three daughters of Allah! I see many discrepancies! There are other verses about Allah praying for Muhammad but those will suffice for now.
LOL, talking about logic, logic is something that most christians are unaware of see the trinity, completely illogical and yet they believe in it;
You have showed no discrepancies at all, you just think that you've showed them;

Peace be upon you all;

Burninglight
Guru

Post #74

Post by Burninglight »

You and I wrote down the wrong verses. I wrote the wrong verses and you copied what I wrote incorrectly.
I won't bother answering to that;
It is those above that state that Allah is praying for Muhammad. Who is he praying to? You must look at these verses in the Arabic, because they have been dishonestly translated in English to hide the discrepancy that Allah and angels were praying for Muhammad. The translators changed it to mean Allah's blessings instead of prayers.
If you are so good at arabic translation:
Why don't you publish your own translation of the Qur'an, Dr Anis Shurroush copied from the Qur'an published a book giving himself the authorship, then why don't you do the same?

The suppose mistranslated word is "ي�صَل�ّي" which means: To Pray or to Bless;
I'll be happy to buy your own translation of the Qur'an, to see how much distortion it will contain;
To tell that they were dishonestly translating the Qur'an is a little bit hard to swallow from you;

Matthew 7:3-5
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
Once again Jesus was talking to you;

εν α�χη ην ο λογοσ και ο λογοσ ην π�οσ τον θεον και θεοσ ην ο λογοσ (John 1:1)
In Beginning was the word and the word was with the god and God was the word;
In [the] beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God;

Tell me who is dishonest here removing words while translating;
We have no problem with Elohim, we know God consists of the father, son and Holy Spirit. We have no problem with God saying "Let us make man in our image and likeness"
According to the bible since Adam till now the Jews only believe in One(non trinitarian) God, while the book has been written in their language; you christians how do not even understand your mother tongue tries to translate the book of the Jews; You are reading a Jewish Encyclopedia and using a Greek dictionary to translate everything;
But Muslim boast of the onessness of God, and when Islam's god says, "WE sent down the Scripture to Muhammad..." Who is we? Who is Allah talking to? We refers to a company.
Arabic and Hebrew are different from english; For that ask any Jew of at least the age of 5 who understand hebrew, hell give you the answer;
Muslim tell me it is a term of respect and a royal we, but who does Allah have to respect? Himself? When the God of the Bible speaks, He says "I am that I am" to Moses. What does Allah say, We are who we are out of respect?
You lack of knowledge of arabic and hebrew will prevent you from understanding; He was not respecting anyone he was showing his royalty;
Where in the Qur'an did you find Allah saying "We are who we are"?,
Qur'an 2:255: "Allah no God but He..."
There is nothing logical about this, and there is no oneness about Allah. Besides, there is still "The flying cranes whose intercession is hoped for" edited out of the Quran to deal with. At least Muhammad admits he was influence by the satan, and Allah had to cancel out what he said, but it was in the Qur'an before Uthman got a hold of it. Those represent the three daughters of Allah! I see many discrepancies! There are other verses about Allah praying for Muhammad but those will suffice for now.
LOL, talking about logic, logic is something that most christians are unaware of see the trinity, completely illogical and yet they believe in it;
You have showed no discrepancies at all, you just think that you've showed them;

Peace be upon you all;
He was showing his royalty? to who?

How can pray mean the same as bless? Look up the word bless and pray in Arabic and tell me if they are written the same. It sounds like you're making this stuff up

Asher
Student

Post #75

Post by Asher »

Peace be upon you;
To the one who reads the Qur'an; It is not necessary to ask stupid question to try to turn a blind eye on the explanation given;
How can pray mean the same as bless? Look up the word bless and pray in Arabic and tell me if they are written the same. It sounds like you're making this stuff up
You're most welcome to translate the Qur'an;
Qur'an 2:23-24
23 And if ye are in doubt as to what We have revealed from time to time to Our servant, then produce a Sura like thereunto; and call your witnesses or helpers (If there are any) besides Allah, if your (doubts) are true.
24 But if ye cannot- and of a surety ye cannot- then fear the Fire whose fuel is men and stones,- which is prepared for those who reject Faith.

Peace be upon you all;

Burninglight
Guru

Post #76

Post by Burninglight »

To the one who reads the Qur'an; It is not necessary to ask stupid question to try to turn a blind eye on the explanation given;
Peace be upon you all,
Why does the Almighty God our Creator and Creator of the universe have to show loyalty and respect to us or those who read the Quran? We are suppose to show it to Him. But maybe, Allah is showing royalty to the one he prays to for Muhammad Quran 33: 43, 56. IMHO, the explanation is stupid not the question.
Asher wrote:
You're most welcome to translate the Qur'an;
Qur'an 2:23-24
23 And if ye are in doubt as to what We have revealed from time to time to Our servant, then produce a Sura like thereunto; and call your witnesses or helpers (If there are any) besides Allah, if your (doubts) are true.
24 But if ye cannot- and of a surety ye cannot- then fear the Fire whose fuel is men and stones,- which is prepared for those who reject Faith.

Peace be upon you all;
I don't need to translate the Quran, I just need to check to see that the English translation of the Quran is correct by those that know.
And on that day of the Great White Throne Judgment shall appear all of God's creation, The Almighty (Creator of heaven and earth) shall ask: "Muhammad did you recite that my Word (Beloved Son) and my Spirit (Holy Spirit) are a thing brought forth most monstrous in the earth?� Muhammad shall remain speechless, and the Lord shall say: “Depart from my presence forever thou son of deception along with the Best of Deceivers and all slaves of those that make and love lies. The best of deceivers and the false prophet shall have their part in the lake of fire, and the smoke of their torment shall go up forever in the presence of a holy people and the holy angels. Burninglight 1:1, 2
How is that for a sura like it.

Islam hides behind the ambiguity of its Koranic verses and Muslims behind poor English translations of the Quran. According to the Quran, Allah is a deceiver and the best one at it. He has deceived the world into believing Jesus died on the cross which started a religion (Christianity) he has no control over. He prays for Muhammad along with angels. He sends his spirit along with Gabriel to accomplish his will.

So who was he praying to? What association does he have with His spirit sent out, and who is he really speaking to when he says "We?" The shahadah is clearly an association, because Muslims have to say Allah and his apostle as pertains to their salvation. How dare Muslims get on the case of our Christian trinity?
Peace to all who love truth

1Peter
A Living Hope, and a Sure Salvation
1 Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ,

To those who reside as aliens, scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, who are chosen 2 according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, by the sanctifying work of the Spirit, [a]to obey Jesus Christ and be sprinkled with His blood: May grace and peace be yours in the fullest measure.

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 to obtain an inheritance which is imperishable and undefiled and will not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, 5 who are protected by the power of God through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. 6 In this you greatly rejoice, even though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been distressed by various [c]trials, 7 so that the [d] proof of your faith, being more precious than gold which [e]is perishable, even though tested by fire, may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ; 8 and though you have not seen Him, you love Him, and though you do not see Him now, but believe in Him, you greatly rejoice with joy inexpressible and [f]full of glory, 9 obtaining as the outcome of your faith the salvation of [g]your souls.

Asher
Student

Post #77

Post by Asher »

Peace be upon you,
Why does the Almighty God our Creator and Creator of the universe have to show loyalty and respect to us? We are suppose to show it to Him. But maybe, Allah is showing royalty to the one he prays to for Muhammad Quran 33: 43, 56. IMHO, the explanation is stupid not the question.
Find in your bible:

Exodus 20:8-11
8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
11 For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

According to you God gave example; if he rested then we should do the same;

Exodus 20:7
7 Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

If God does not respect himself(from your bible) which example would it be?

I don't need to translate the Quran, I just need to check to see that the English translation of the Quran is correct by those that know.
You should learn on your own, do not rely on others translation, of you have been misleaded once what guarantee do you have that the others won't mislead you;
And on that day of the Great White Throne Judgment shall appear all of God's creation, The Almighty (Creator of heaven and earth) shall ask: "Muhammad did you recite that my Word (Beloved Son) and my Spirit (Holy Spirit) are a thing brought forth most monstrous in the earth?� Muhammad shall remain speechless, and the Lord shall say: “Depart from my presence forever thou son of deception along with the Best of Deceivers and all slaves of those that make and love lies. Burninglight 1:1 How is that for a sura like it.
I again challenge you to complete a whole surat not an ayat only;
Islam hides behind the ambiguity of its Koranic verses and Muslims behind poor English translations of the Quran. According to the Quran Allah is a deceiver and the best one at it.
Again the same old argument:(The thing that you are doing is called mistranslation, arabic is not a language like english, where 1 word has 1 or 2 meanings, it is a language where 1 word may have several meaning, and the meaning has to be chosen in context, not by pick a chose)
But did you know that the only time that in the book of revelation the spirit claims to be Jesus he also claim to be lucifer(the morning star):
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. (Revelation 22:16)
He has deceived the world into believing Jesus died on the cross which started a religion (Christianity) he has no control over.
The father of christianity is Paul, not Jesus neither God, when Jesus departed he left the disciples on their own, and Paul came along starting to preach his own belief, not what Jesus taught;

1 Corinthians 11:1-2
1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.
2 Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you.
Who are you following Jesus or Paul?
Even if he was from christ he would have taught to follow Jesus;

John 5:43-44
43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

He prays for Muhammad along with angels. He sends his spirt along with Gabriel to accomplish his will. So who was he praying to? What association does he have with His spirit sent out and who is he really speaking to when he says "We?"
I won't repeat myself;
The shahadah is an association because Muslim have to say Allah and his apostle as pertains to salvation. How dare Muslims get on the case of our Christian trinity!
He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.(Matthew 10:40)
The same is not in the bible, we have receive Muhammad(saw) thus receiving the one that has sent him, which is God Almighty;
We have to say:
There is no god but the True God, and Muhammad(saw) is him slave and messenger;
there is no association as such;
We do not say that Muhammad(saw) is co-equal, co-eternal…. to God Almighty;

Peace be upon you all;

Burninglight
Guru

Post #78

Post by Burninglight »

Asher wrote: Peace be upon you,
Why does the Almighty God our Creator and Creator of the universe have to show loyalty and respect to us or those that read the Quran? We are suppose to show it to Him. But maybe, Allah is showing royalty to the one he prays to for Muhammad Quran 33: 43, 56. IMHO, the explanation is stupid not the question.
Find in your bible:

Exodus 20:8-11
8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
11 For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

According to you God gave example; if he rested then we should do the same;

Exodus 20:7
7 Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

If God does not respect himself(from your bible) which example would it be?

You should learn on your own, do not rely on others translation, of you have been misleaded once what guarantee do you have that the others won't mislead you;
And on that day of the Great White Throne Judgment shall appear all of God's creation, The Almighty (Creator of heaven and earth) shall ask: "Muhammad did you recite that my Word (Beloved Son) and my Spirit (Holy Spirit) are a thing brought forth most monstrous in the earth?� Muhammad shall remain speechless, and the Lord shall say: “Depart from my presence forever thou son of deception along with the Best of Deceivers and all slaves of those that make and love lies. Burninglight 1:1 How is that for a sura like it.
I again challenge you to complete a whole surat not an ayat only;
Islam hides behind the ambiguity of its Koranic verses and Muslims behind poor English translations of the Quran. According to the Quran Allah is a deceiver and the best one at it.
Again the same old argument:(The thing that you are doing is called mistranslation, arabic is not a language like english, where 1 word has 1 or 2 meanings, it is a language where 1 word may have several meaning, and the meaning has to be chosen in context, not by pick a chose)
But did you know that the only time that in the book of revelation the spirit claims to be Jesus he also claim to be lucifer(the morning star):
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. (Revelation 22:16)
He has deceived the world into believing Jesus died on the cross which started a religion (Christianity) he has no control over.
The father of christianity is Paul, not Jesus neither God, when Jesus departed he left the disciples on their own, and Paul came along starting to preach his own belief, not what Jesus taught;

1 Corinthians 11:1-2
1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.
2 Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you.
Who are you following Jesus or Paul?
Even if he was from christ he would have taught to follow Jesus;

John 5:43-44
43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

He prays for Muhammad along with angels. He sends his spirt along with Gabriel to accomplish his will. So who was he praying to? What association does he have with His spirit sent out and who is he really speaking to when he says "We?"
I won't repeat myself;
The shahadah is an association because Muslim have to say Allah and his apostle as pertains to salvation. How dare Muslims get on the case of our Christian trinity!
He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.(Matthew 10:40)
The same is not in the bible, we have receive Muhammad(saw) thus receiving the one that has sent him, which is God Almighty;
We have to say:
There is no god but the True God, and Muhammad(saw) is him slave and messenger;
there is no association as such;
We do not say that Muhammad(saw) is co-equal, co-eternal…. to God Almighty;

Peace be upon you all;
We weren't talking about God respecting himself; I was asking who does he have to show respect and royalty to? You said to those that read the Quran. That doesn't make sense to me, sorry.

Paul is not the father of Christianity; Allah is the one who deceived. He is to blame. If it weren't for his deception there would be no Christianity. There would be no Paul to teach us about the meaning of Christ's death and resurrection. Islam's Allah is to blame he caused it. He was very successful at deceiving billions of people and the deception keeps perpetuating itself forever. Allah set off a spiritual nuke that splits the Atoms in an unstoppable change reaction that will go onto eternity. If you ask me, the best of deceivers plan turned out to be a self defeating and non negotiable one. He also lets an innocent person take Jesus' place on the cross to save Jesus. Don't blame Paul, He took enough beatings. It wasn't his fault Allah deceived the disciples and the apostles along with all the people except of course the Muslim who have the truth

Asher
Student

Post #79

Post by Asher »

Peace be upon you,
We weren't talking about God respecting himself; I was asking who does he have to show respect and royalty to? You said to those that read the Quran. That doesn't make sense to me, sorry.
You refuse to accept this just because you cannot refute it;
Paul is not the father of Christianity; Allah is the one who deceived. He is to blame. If it weren't for his deception there would be no Christianity. There would be no Paul to teach us about the meaning of Christ's death and resurrection.
If your blaming God for what Paul wrote, you should also blame God for the 6million Jews Hitler killed;
Christians always do that blame other for whatever they do, and make other pay whatever they have as debt;

Islam's Allah is to blame he caused it. He was very successful at deceiving billions of people and the deception keeps perpetuating itself forever. Allah set off a spiritual nuke that splits the Atoms in an unstoppable change reaction that will go onto eternity. If you ask me, the best of deceivers plan turned out to be a self defeating and non negotiable one. He also lets an innocent person take Jesus' place on the cross to save Jesus. Don't blame Paul, He took enough beatings. It wasn't his fault Allah deceived the disciples and the apostles along with all the people except of course the Muslim who have the truth
Was Judas really innocent:
Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil? (John 6:70)
Is the devil innocent???

you said "lets an innocent person take Jesus' place on the cross to save Jesus":
Then I'm asking did Jesus deserve that kind of death???
If he was not innocent then he was guilty of what???
I would really appreciate that you answer all of my questions;
Peace be upon you all;

Burninglight
Guru

Post #80

Post by Burninglight »

Asher wrote: Peace be upon you,
You refuse to accept this just because you cannot refute it;
Paul is not the father of Christianity; Allah is the one who deceived. He is to blame. If it weren't for his deception there would be no Christianity. There would be no Paul to teach us about the meaning of Christ's death and resurrection.
If your blaming God for what Paul wrote, you should also blame God for the 6million Jews Hitler killed;
Christians always do that blame other for whatever they do, and make other pay whatever they have as debt;

Islam's Allah is to blame he caused it. He was very successful at deceiving billions of people and the deception keeps perpetuating itself forever. Allah set off a spiritual nuke that splits the Atoms in an unstoppable change reaction that will go onto eternity. If you ask me, the best of deceivers plan turned out to be a self defeating and non negotiable one. He also lets an innocent person take Jesus' place on the cross to save Jesus. Don't blame Paul, He took enough beatings. It wasn't his fault Allah deceived the disciples and the apostles along with all the people except of course the Muslim who have the truth
Was Judas really innocent:
Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil? (John 6:70)
Is the devil innocent???

you said "lets an innocent person take Jesus' place on the cross to save Jesus":
Then I'm asking did Jesus deserve that kind of death???
If he was not innocent then he was guilty of what???
I would really appreciate that you answer all of my questions;
Peace be upon you all;
This dialogue is not going well or anywhere you are judging me instead of the facts or lies. I am not judging you. I am not looking to refute or argue with you about this. I just said it doesn't make sense to me that Allah has to show respect. You have no right to tell me I don't accept it, bc I can't refute it. I am not trying to refute this just trying to make sense of it and I can't.

What does Hitler have to do with any of this? Please bring up revelant things. Reputable Islamic sources state that the one who was willing to die in Jesus place was guaranteed paradise. I don't know if this is true or not, but the Bible states that Judas hanged himself. So why would Allah let someone die in Jesus' place? Was it to save him just to result in a religion that would cost the lives of a billion people throught the centuries. In the name of religion, more people have died than both world wars.

So instead of the prophet Jesus (The word of God) dying for our sin like the Bible states, the world dies to save Jesus. This is such a major stupid twisting of holy scripture in the gospels. Since you brought up Hitler, let me tell you what he said. The bigger the lie the more apt people are to believe it. Allah says he is the best of deceivers; he doesn't say it about the satan; he says it about himself. I simply don't want Allah's deception. That is all, and if I can convince you fine; if not, God knows I tried.