Islamic Division?

To discuss Islam topics and issues

Moderator: Moderators

McCulloch
Site Supporter

Islamic Division?

Post #1

Post by McCulloch »

Could someone make some sense of this for one who does not believe and comes from a culturally Christian (western) background?
Examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
First Epistle to the Church of the Thessalonians
The truth will make you free.
Gospel of John

RightKnowledge999
Banned
Banned

Murad"]

Post #11

Post by RightKnowledge999 »

Murad wrote:RightKnowledge999; please dont copy and paste; this website isn't for preaching; its for debating.

So if you want to debate; your welcome here; but if you want to preach; go to another website.
You Know What Funny I Could Say The Same Thing About Your Post . But I'll Ask You To Prove Anything Above You See That A Lie , Or As You Say Debate It. And Stop Coming With Excuses Ok . Being You Clam To Have Read The Whole Qur'aan . Maybe I Should Start A Post Ask You Few Question What You Think ? Like You Said This Is A Debate Fourm Right .

Murad
Guru

Re: Murad"]

Post #12

Post by Murad »

RightKnowledge999 wrote:
Murad wrote:RightKnowledge999; please dont copy and paste; this website isn't for preaching; its for debating.

So if you want to debate; your welcome here; but if you want to preach; go to another website.
You Know What Funny I Could Say The Same Thing About Your Post . But I'll Ask You To Prove Anything Above You See That A Lie , Or As You Say Debate It. And Stop Coming With Excuses Ok . Being You Clam To Have Read The Whole Qur'aan . Maybe I Should Start A Post Ask You Few Question What You Think ? Like You Said This Is A Debate Fourm Right .
Sure go ahead; start a new post; ask away.
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" without being put to the test?
We have tested those before them, for GOD must distinguish those who are truthful, and He must expose the liars.

(Quran 29:2-3)

----
Why Jesus is NOT God
---

McCulloch
Site Supporter

Post #13

Post by McCulloch »

Murad wrote: I personally dont think your friend has certain attributes because of her sect; its more like her natural characteristics.
I do know that in my head. I just have to keep reminding myself. Thanks.
Examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
First Epistle to the Church of the Thessalonians
The truth will make you free.
Gospel of John