Out-of-body experiences

Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

Compassionist
Guru

Out-of-body experiences

Post #1

Post by Compassionist »

Has anyone on this forum had an out-of-body experience? I bought this book Navigating the Out-of-Body Experience: Radical New Techniques on 23 August 2018 and have been trying to have one since then but still have not managed to have one. I would be grateful if you would share your experiences with me. Thank you.

William
Savant

Post #51

Post by William »

Compassionist: Ok, thanks. What next?

William: What next is where you use the device for the purpose that it was created.
So it would probably be a good idea if we now go over the reasons as to why you have created the device.

Compassionist
Guru

Post #52

Post by Compassionist »

William wrote: Compassionist: Ok, thanks. What next?

William: What next is where you use the device for the purpose that it was created.
So it would probably be a good idea if we now go over the reasons as to why you have created the device.
I want to use it to increase my self-knowledge and creativity. What do you use it for? Thank you.

William
Savant

Post #53

Post by William »

Compassionist: I want to use it to increase my self-knowledge and creativity. What do you use it for? Thank you.

William: I discovered through consistent use of the device created for the purpose of communication through ideomotor effect, that the answer to the question "who am I" is positively "I am far more than I think I am".

It didn't immediately start out that way, but was discovered to be the case after much ground-work was done in preparation for the reveal, and that process took at least a couple of years of almost daily use.

If you are genuinely serious about what you want to use the device for, then yes -you can begin.

Essentially ideomotor phenomena can enable the studious - through proper use - to connect with what appear to be 'other' entities, and for me this amounted to starting out communicating with a very basic entity with limited communication skills, and eventually graduating from there with entities more advanced in the art of communication.

In the end, I was informed that I had actually be communicating with aspects of my SELF, to which - in my ordinary framework of Human experience - I had regarded as 'other entities'.

Through correct use of Ideomotor Effect, the individual learns how to engage with that mysterious thing called 'subconscious' 'unconscious' and 'super-conscious'.
Some call it 'higher self' or 'GOD'.

The illusion of self in regard to 'the mind' through the Human experience, is but a very tiny portion of who each of us really ARE.

Place the glass with the pointer in it, face down onto the laminated card you have made.
Place you finger onto the top of the upturned glass and move the glass around. Does it move easily over the surface of the laminate?

Compassionist
Guru

Post #54

Post by Compassionist »

William wrote: William: What next is where you use the device for the purpose that it was created.

Compassionist: I want to use it to increase my self-knowledge and creativity. What do you use it for? Thank you.

William: I discovered through consistent use of the device created for the purpose of communication through ideomotor effect, that the answer to the question "who am I" is positively "I am far more than I think I am".

It didn't immediately start out that way, but was discovered to be the case after much ground-work was done in preparation for the reveal, and that process took at least a couple of years of almost daily use.

If you are genuinely serious about what you want to use the device for, then yes -you can begin.

Essentially ideomotor phenomena can enable the studious - through proper use - to connect with what appear to be 'other' entities, and for me this amounted to starting out communicating with a very basic entity with limited communication skills, and eventually graduating from there with entities more advanced in the art of communication.

In the end, I was informed that I had actually be communicating with aspects of my SELF, to which - in my ordinary framework of Human experience - I had regarded as 'other entities'.

Through correct use of Ideomotor Effect, the individual learns how to engage with that mysterious thing called 'subconscious' 'unconscious' and 'super-conscious'.
Some call it 'higher self' or 'GOD'.

The illusion of self in regard to 'the mind' through the Human experience, is but a very tiny portion of who each of us really ARE.

Place the glass with the pointer in it, face down onto the laminated card you have made.
Place you finger onto the top of the upturned glass and move the glass around. Does it move easily over the surface of the laminate?
Thank you. Yes, it moves easily. What next?

William
Savant

Post #55

Post by William »

Compassionist: Thank you. Yes, it moves easily. What next?

William: That is great! I have only ever used glass on glass, and it is good to know that glass on plastic causes no untoward friction.

By now you should have gotten the gist of what the card and the glass are to be used together for, as these are the basics of this type of communication device.

You will need a recording device - perhaps your phone may have this, or else a tape recorder will suffice.
You may find too, that you will also want a notebook to transcribe the communications into, and other notes to do with your self discoveries through this process.

Before you begin to use the device it is a good practice to center yourself as much as possible and focus upon the initial connection between the aspects of your consciousness - these being the 'you' in which you most intimately identify with, and the...lets agree to call it the 'subconscious' aspect of yourself for now. It can label itself as it chooses to do so in relation to you and the communication process.

As I have already mentioned, I approached the use of the device withinmind that I was communicating with 'another' and the first time, there were 3 people with their fingers on the glass, and for many more times after that there were myself and my partner using the device together.
In your case, there will only be your finger on the glass, (Unless of course you have a partner who is willing to try this with you.) :) and might prove problematic for a time until you can relax and just trust yourself in the process.

So in my case, because I was under the impression that I was communing with another, I respected that and approached it in the same manner as I would commune with any one else. Indeed, you might find it helpful to approach it in that way yourself as even that you are interacting with aspects of your own consciousness, these are unknown enough to us to begin with that they are essentially 'others'.

So to begin with, simply greet and then state that you are willing to interact with those aspects of your self to which you are normally unconscious of, and then place your finger on the upturned glass and proceed.

If you feel your hand wanting to move in a particular direction, go with that. Be aware of your thoughts while the process is happening, and observe how the glass moves, what areas on your card it moves through and talk out loud (as you would when talking on the phone) and mention the words and other symbols that the glass moves through or stops on. This talking aloud has to do with recording the communion so that you can refer to it afterwards.

That is the basics.

Enjoy.

:)

Compassionist
Guru

Post #56

Post by Compassionist »

Thank you very much William for all your help. Let's see what I discover!