What is absolute truth? Define it in your terms!

For the love of the pursuit of knowledge

Moderator: Moderators

Madeline
Apprentice

What is absolute truth? Define it in your terms!

Post #1

Post by Madeline »

What is absolute truth? and how would you define it according to your beliefs. To me absolute truth is revealed to me in the book called the bible. It is the standard on how we should live and what our purpose is here on earth.

Love,
Madeline

ken1burton
Apprentice

Truth is an Absolute established by God.

Post #51

Post by ken1burton »

Truth, An Absolute established by God the day of the Cross by showing it as three pictures, Searchable. With no truth contradicting another Truth. Fulfilling every jot and tittle of the Old Testament prophecies.

God proves He exists by showing the Prophets what would happen one day in the Future, About 400 years after He stopped speaking through them. Over 40 different prophets wrote what God inspired them to write, and the time span of about 1500 years from the first prophet who wrote which is seen today as Moses, till Malachi.

Jesus fulfilling the Prophecies the day of the Cross shows There is a God by His ability to do this, and that Jesus Christ is who He sent.

The Jewish Nation was blinded from seeing Jesus is the Messiah (Foretold) so they would be a Witness to the old Testament Scripture (Jewish Holy Scripture which Christians call the old Testament) That they existed before Jesus was laid in a manger in Bethlehem, and that they were not changed to fit Jesus, it is the Old Testament Scriptures which testify that Jesus is whom God sent.

God showed He speaks in Similitudes and multiplies Visions in Hosea. And He does things in Secret, Some even kept from Jesus Himself. (God shows Him as Blind in Isaiah 42:19).

No one then being able, even Jesus to know all that had to be fulfilled the day of the Cross, then made it impossible for anyone except God to have all the prophecies fulfilled.

Every Prophecy, Every vision, Every Parable, Every dream, Every Similitude is for the day of the Cross. One 24 Hour day.

NOW, The Bible has Hundreds of Chapters. Thousands of Prophecies, Every Jot and Tittle of the Old Testament prophecies, Jesus did not have to fulfill what Peter, John, or Paul THOUGHT He fulfilled, He did have to fulfill what Daniel, Hosea, Ezekiel saw and wrote of.

The Book of Revelation is looking at the day of the Cross as 7 time periods, seen as three pictures or doubled twice to establish it as Truth, it is as a house built, The House is named the Wilderness, it is where Jesus was carried by the Spirit to be tempted, He is then given 42 months to continue or goes back and teaches His Disciples things which must shortly come to pass. John was in the Spirit on the Lord’s day, or seeing the day of the Cross.

The job of the Holy Spirit is to LEAD us into all Truths, Our job is to go in and search out the matter.

That day is the Birth of the Body of Christ, the day is taken out of time, so it can be seen as a week (Isaiah 30:26) as Daniel’s seventy weeks (Vision of the Evening and Morning is true, But it shall be for MANY DAYS) As a Thousand years. Etc.

The day as a week, shown as three pictures to establish (Genesis 41:32). First as 4 6-hour periods as 4 beasts with 6-wings, Second as 2 12-hour periods seen as 2 witnesses, third as 1 24-hour period seen as 24 Elders. All the Prophecies as Lies till they are fulfilled and made truth. That is the Lying Spirit God sent in 1-Kings 22:21/24. Similitude for Jesus to go up and die in Battle at Golgotha.

1-Kings 22: 21 And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will persuade him.
22 And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him , and prevail also: go forth, and do so.
23 Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee.

Sunset to Midnight starts the day, the time of the last Supper, Let there be Light. I am the True Vine, I am the Good Shepherd, I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, In My Father’s House are many mansions, I go to prepare a place for you, If you have seen Me, You have see the Father, No man cometh unto the Father But by Me.

The Creation story is a similitude, The old World did not have a Beginning, and the old World has no end, and the end of the Old world was the day of the Cross, and the Beginning of the New world is the day of the Cross, and the day is taken out of time, a space in between. From Everlasting (past) to Everlasting (future) Thou art God. Jesus seen as God the day of the Cross in Zechariah 12:8, as He is dead part of the day, He is also seen as the Angel of the Lord.

Ken

Dave318

Re: What is absolute truth? Define it in your terms!

Post #52

Post by Dave318 »

Madeline wrote:What is absolute truth? and how would you define it according to your beliefs. To me absolute truth is revealed to me in the book called the bible. It is the standard on how we should live and what our purpose is here on earth.

Love,
Madeline
I am a Christian. I have searched and questioned many times during my 39 year spiritual journy. During my journy I've read and heard many debates over issues of spirituality. I've drawn the following conclustions: I am responsible for myself, my own actions including all my sins and my beliefs. I am not responsible for anyone elses actions, sins or beliefs. I'm not saying that we shouldn't share our views with others however, I feel that it's the manner in which we share our views that is important. I do believe that Jesus existed and he had a message. I believe that is what is most important. I don't think one can dispute the teachings of Jesus or the messages they convey. I also don't think one could misunderstand his motives. I think that over time mankind has lost the example Jesus was for our peaceful existance. It's important not to JUDGE anyone or their beleifs. I believe that WE are judge in the measure in which we judge.

I leave you with this from the book of James "Be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to get angry"

Food for thought.......