God’s Two Mistakes (if there is a God)

For the love of the pursuit of knowledge

Moderator: Moderators

2Dbunk
Site Supporter

God’s Two Mistakes (if there is a God)

Post #1

Post by 2Dbunk »

Granting the notion that there is a God [then I’m toast], “He� made a mistake in sizing mankind’s brain too large. And provided mankind with the wonderfully working playground known as Earth.

After reading the Bible (one time, and then again about half-way through) I’ve come to the conclusion “He� made men and women’s brains, in some cases, bigger than “His� own. Is that possible (anything is possible for a god, right?)? Those gifted people – many selfless – have contributed so much more to the human condition than just fire and brimstone.

And our planet is turning out to be the smoking gun of revelation, not the multiple headed dragon of two millennia ago. It is a great time capsule of alterations, as are the unfolding secrets of the universe. Together, humans and their planet are over-achievers with no known equal . . . leaving their gods in the plasma.

Can anyone out there refute this?

ttruscott
Site Supporter

Re: God’s Two Mistakes (if there is a God)

Post #11

Post by ttruscott »

2Dbunk wrote: [Replying to post 9 by ttruscott]
Granting the notion that there is a God then HE made our brains perfect for HIS purpose for humans, the redemption of HIS sinful elect. And if this is prison planet with a rehab centre for those who can be cured from their addiction to evil, then what possibilities exist when HIS reality is cleansed from all evil and we can explore 100 billion galaxies and their wonders??
There are many on this forum that will agree that the Christian God is not perfect, though that is what the Bible says is so.
Consensus proves nothing.
But the Bible is far from perfect would you not agree?
No, I do not agree.
If God is perfect, would not all mankind be created equal (same color, same intellect, same economic situation, SAME RELIGION -- in essence, provide a level playing field for ALL.
Yes that is what I believe...everyone created in HIS image was created equal. No one was limited more than another nor more talented. We all had a free will and an equal opportunity and ability to choose to become either holy or eternally evil. Then Satan started sin and it went bad from there. Only sinners are born on earth as mankind and since this is a prison world for all evil, and reflects the effects of our having chosen to be evil in our situations and our minds and bodies, the differences you protest were not created in us but are the outward signs of our fall.
Then he would have cause to punish those who deter from his commandments. Otherwise (and this is the case), because of so many variables influencing his creations, his judgement has to be weighted (for isn't ALL of his creation perfect when everything balances out)?
Evil destroys perfection and HIS creation will only get back to perfection when the last sinful elect is brought to complete righteous holiness and the eternally evil are banished to the outer darkness.

HIS punishments of the sins of HIS elect and HIS judgements of the sins of the reprobate are perfectly weighted in accord with the commitment of each person to staying in their sins.
Does not the philosophical premise that there is a GOD impel thinking along these lines, not to telling HIM where HE got it wrong? Iow, your denunciation of HIS creation is proof that you do not grant the notion that there is a GOD...
Pardon me for being so critical of a deity. Why did he allow me a 3 digit IQ and others a room temperature IQ (who never question his authority or methods). This all seems very puzzling AND INDICATIVE OF IMPERFECTION.
Your criticism proves you do not grant HIM divinity at all as your op pretends but consider him a failure. Maybe because of your 3 digit IQ, eh? 1 Corinthians 1:19 For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate."

Christianity contends such hubris is due to our fallen nature, not our wonderful intelligence. Why might HE allow greater intelligence to a non-believer? Maybe to prove to HIS sinful elect that salvation cannot lie in the mind of the sinner but only in the gift of faith from GOD.
PCE Theology as I see it...

We had an existence with a free will in Sheol before the creation of the physical universe. Here we chose to be able to become holy or to be eternally evil in YHWH's sight. Then the physical universe was created and all sinners were sent to earth.

This theology debunks the need to base Christianity upon the blasphemy of creating us in Adam's sin.

Mr.Badham
Sage

Post #12

Post by Mr.Badham »

Kinda like the inventor of the rubrics cube. I doubt he's the best at it. He's just the one that thought of it. It's the kids that figured out how to do it fastest.

Of course, I don't believe in god. God is placebo. Even believing in god's wrath is placebo.0