Sphinx and Lion of Judah

Dedicated to the scholarly study of the bible as text and the discussion thereof

Moderator: Moderators

Arthur-Robin
Student

Sphinx and Lion of Judah

Post #1

Post by Arthur-Robin »

I wasn't sure which sub-forum to post this in as there isn't any history subforum that i could see. This may be relevant here because it may confirm who did/didn't write the Torah/Pentateuch.

A couple/few years ago we discovered that Joseph (Zaphenath-Paneah) matches Sekhemhet (Djoserty-Ankh?) of the 3rd dynasty.

Last week we discovered that Khufu seems to be Jacob of Genesis, after there was a question of Hanc0ck forum "who was Khufu".

Khnum-Khufu ~ Mighty (one/god) of Jacob (Gen 49)?
Khufu/Khufwey/Cheops (17yrs) = Jacob/Yaqov (17yrs)
Sphinx = lion of Judah Gen 49 (& maybe head of Joseph Gen 49/Deut 33)
Pyramids = everlasting hills/mountains Gen 49/Deut 33?
Giza/Gizeh/Er-ges-her "beside the high" (roughly Cairo) = Goshen?
Djedef-re (8yrs) = Joseph?
Khafre/Chephren~ Ephraim?
Menkaure/Mycerinus ~ Manasseh?

We have matched some of the sons of Khufu and sons of Jacob.

It is amazing that the Sphinx is connected with the lion of Judah in Genesis 49.

"Judah is a lion's* cub. From the prey, my son, you have gone up* [the mountain*]. He stooped down, he crouched* as a lion*, as a lioness. Who will rouse him up? The scepter* will not depart from Judah, nor the ruler's staff from *between his feet*, until he comes to whom it belongs." Gen 49.

I'm not sure of this but the "hills"/"mountains" of Genesis 49 and Deuternomy 33 may also possibly be the pyramids:

"... blessings of the breasts, and of the womb*. The blessings of your father have prevailed above the blessings of your ancestors, above the boundaries of the ancient hills*. They will be on the head* of Joseph, on the crown of the head* of him who is separated from his brothers." Gen 49.

"Of Joseph he said, His land is blessed by Yahweh, for the precious things of the heavens, for the dew, for the deep that couches beneath, for the precious things of the fruits of the sun*, for the precious things of the growth of the moons, for the chief things of the ancient mountains*, for the precious things of the everlasting hills*, for the precious things of the earth* and its fullness, the good will of him who lived in the bush. Let [the blessing] come on the head* of Joseph, On the crown of the head* of him who was separate from his brothers." Deut 33.

(The mountains might also/alternatively connect with the Andes/"Atlas"?)

Does this confirm that Moses wrote the Torah? How else could the writer have known?

(I am not a Christian anymore due to suffering Hell here for years/decades/"life" and still. I am only posting this because exposing Truths is one of the only few ways i have to try fight the enemy behind all this globalist digitalist transhumanist corporatist assimilation persecution.)

For more details/information see thread at
http://grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?10,1052904
(and posts in
http://grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?1,1052112 )

Sorry i don't have any much time & health & situation to post these days.
Sean B.
For our other theses see iwillnotbeassimilated.blogspot.co.nz
(i think you have to replace the nz with your own country two-letter initials or the co.nz with com?)

JehovahsWitness
Savant

Re: Sphinx and Lion of Judah

Post #2

Post by JehovahsWitness »

[Replying to post 1 by Arthur-Robin]

Interesting.

I'm not sure I agree with your analysis of Jacobs will but some interesting points nonetheless.

JEHOVAHS WITNESS
INDEX: More bible based ANSWERS
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 81#p826681

"For if we live, we live to Jehovah, and if we die, we die to Jehovah. So both if we live and if we die, we belong to Jehovah" -
Romans 14:8

Arthur-Robin
Student

Post #3

Post by Arthur-Robin »

Thankyou JW. I'm pretty sure of it myself from all i see, but i am not sure what would help others to be more sure? (Though I could be wrong about some details, but the basic discovery seems pretty certainly right.)

Arthur-Robin
Student

Post #4

Post by Arthur-Robin »

p.s. i'm not saying that the Sphinx is the Lion of Judah, but that the Sphinx is those verses of Gen 49 put in stone.

Each of the 12 in Gen 49 must be relevant to the 12 patriarchs/sons of Jacob (and the matching sons of Khufu) then as well as to prophetic.

the meanings of the names of Jacob's sons, and their descriptions in Gen 49 & Deut 33 seem to match the meanings of the names of Khufu's sons and their occupations/offices.

Asher "happy" ("royal dainties") seemingly matches Achet-hotep "horizon/lights + satisifed/content" ("director of the palace")? [Isn't that awesome that happy = horizon/lights + satisifed? I wish i was happy / lights-horizon-satisifed, my "life" has been almost totally unhappy.]

Gad "fortune"/"troop" ("raid, troop") seemingly matches Ka-nufer "soul/spirit + beauty" ("director of bowmen, overseer of commissions")?

(We may possibly still have some sons matches wrong, but there is no doubt from all the evidences that we have that the basic overall discovery is right.)

JehovahsWitness
Savant

Post #5

Post by JehovahsWitness »

[Replying to post 4 by Arthur-Robin]

Well I don't know enough about the history of those sphynx to say if that is plausable, I know there was a long history of contact between the Hebrews and the Eyptians but I'm not sure that the Egyptians knew Hebrew scripture to that extend...

Anyway it's simply not a subject I know enough about.

JW
INDEX: More bible based ANSWERS
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 81#p826681

"For if we live, we live to Jehovah, and if we die, we die to Jehovah. So both if we live and if we die, we belong to Jehovah" -
Romans 14:8

Arthur-Robin
Student

Post #6

Post by Arthur-Robin »

Yes thats a problem i always come up against when i tell friends about discoveries. They don't know whether to believe a nobody like me because they don't know enough on the subjects themselves, and they tend to believe the experts over me. Meanwhile the experts claim they are all right gods and i'm just a dumb dog (without proving anything just claiming on authority and using dirty tactics) and/or ignore. The experts have such ridiculous excessive highest maximum "standards" to meet before they will concede anything, and we have to answer every ridiculous artificial textual criticism theory of the present orthodox academia which they have come up with in the last 100 or so years), and cover every jot and tiddle (and of course they won't help anymuch). (If i am wrong about of of that it is only because of bad experience with them the last 10 years.)

I did not mean the Egyptians knew the Hebrew text and built the Sphinx. I tried to say/show that the Hebrews (70 souls of Jacob) were in Egypt in the 3rd-4th dynasty, and specifically were in the Giza (Cairo) area which = Goshen, and that Khufu/Cheops (the presumed builder of the Great Pyramid) was Jacob/Yaqov. The 4th dynasty "kings" are seemingly Hebrews not Egyptians. Look-up pictures of Khufu/Cheops and Djedefre on wikipedia, they look like Jacob and Joseph to me.

A very rough timeline in chronological order:

1st dynasty
Herodotus said Menes was (1)1340 yrs before Seti; Josephus said Menes was 1300 yrs before Shishak.
2nd half of 1st dynasty has a match for Abraham's famine and plague/s.

3rd dynasty
Djoser/Zoser 7 years drought/famine
Sekhemhet [= Zaphenath / Joseph]
"Ra-hotep"/[Hotep-ra] priest of Heliopolis may match Potiphera priest of On.

3rd/4th dynasty
Surid's dream similar to Pharoah's dream in Genesis.

4th dynasty
Giza/Gizeh/Er-ges-her "beside the high" = Goshen
shepherd Philitis "lover of righteousness" at Giza = Jacob or Hebrews.
Cheops/Khufu/Khufwey (17 yrs) (Great Pyramid) = Jacob/Yaqov (17 yrs)
Achethotep = Asher?
Kanefer = Gad?
Sphinx = lion of Judah Genesis 49
Djedef-re (8 yrs) seems to match Joseph.
Chephren/Khafre (2nd pyramid) may match Ephraim?
Menkaure/Mycerinus (3rd pyramid) may match Manasseh?

Asiatics in Egypt in 1st Intermediate Period (after 6th dyn, before 11th/12th dyn)

12th dynasty
Herodotus said chariots lost in reign of Sesostris.
Herodotus said Moeris was 900 years before [dyn 26]
Moses picture & name glyphs in pectoral of princess Sit-Hathor-Yunet

15/16th dyn Hyksos roughly about same time as Judges
400 years from Hyksos king to 19th dyn = 480 yrs Moses to Solomon.

18th dynasty
has seeming possible matches for David, and possibly Q of Sheba

19th dynasty
Shishak of Kings/Chronicles seemingly may be either Seti or Ramses 2