Abortion Racism

Two hot topics for the price of one

Moderator: Moderators

jcrawford
Guru

Abortion Racism

Post #1

Post by jcrawford »

Abortions performed by white male abortionists on the wives of black men in New York State without their knowledge and written consent are racist and genocidal, and should be outlawed. Attorney General Spitzer, Senator Clinton and NYC Mike Bloomberg all support the right of white men to perform abortions on the wives and daughters of married black men without their knowledge, informed consent and written permission. Spitzer, Clinton and Bloomberg are all white racists.

Questions for discussion and debate:

Should black men, particularly Black Muslims and Christians, vote for white racists like the above, or should they demand financial reparations from such white racists, abortionists and their supporters for killing the unborn fetuses of black marriages during the past 30 years in New York State? What right does Bloomberg have to walk around with 4 Billion bucks in his pocket when he has personally justified the right of white male abortionists to indiscriminately slaughter the unborn fetuses of countless married black men without so much as a hoot, damn or care for the reproductive rights and lives of married black men in America?

jcrawford
Guru

Post #51

Post by jcrawford »

palmera wrote:Not to mention- you didn't actually argue anything; you just cut and pasted websites. How would an impartial observer possibly understand your argument?
I'm not sure. How would they understand your "cut and paste" argument?

Wyvern
Under Probation

Post #52

Post by Wyvern »

JCrawford abortions have been performed for literally thousands of years the only real purpose of making it legal was in order to save womens lives. Abortions whether you like it or not exist, the only choice is how they will be performed, in a sanitary clinic or hospital by a licensed doctor where the woman will likely have no complications whatsoever or in a back alley clinic or home performed by either an unlicensed doctor or the woman herself with a good chance of infection or death.
Life is full of choices and its important to see what is a choice and what isn't, abortions will happen no matter what, its the how that's the choice.

palmera
Scholar

Post #53

Post by palmera »

jcrawford wrote:
palmera wrote:
Not to mention- you didn't actually argue anything; you just cut and pasted websites. How would an impartial observer possibly understand your argument?

Do you have anything else to add to this debate?
Men at ease have contempt for misfortune
as the fate of those whose feet are slipping.

jcrawford
Guru

Post #54

Post by jcrawford »

palmera wrote:jcrawford wrote:
palmera wrote:
Not to mention- you didn't actually argue anything; you just cut and pasted websites. How would an impartial observer possibly understand your argument?

Do you have anything else to add to this debate?
Of course. You can add your comments here.
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... php?t=2952

c2u
Student

Post #55

Post by c2u »

jcrawford
The point I am making is that white male abortionists have no right to kill the unborn fetuses of married black men and women without the husband's notification and written consent. If they are Black Muslims or Christians, they and their wife have the right to choose a Black Muslim or Christian abortionist instead of being forced to go to a white man's clinic where the doctors are only too happy to kill black babies and keep the black population down.
Here Here!

Nobody has a right to kill or much rather abort a black baby without the husbands consent. I agree fully! :o. I think that black people have a right to choice which doctor they want to do the abortion, so that it will be more comfortable for them. I know there is nothing comfortable about abortion but it will be a little clouser for the couple.

McCulloch
Site Supporter

Post #56

Post by McCulloch »

jcrawford wrote:The point I am making is that white male abortionists have no right to kill the unborn fetuses of married black men and women without the husband's notification and written consent.
c2u wrote:Nobody has a right to kill or much rather abort a black baby without the husbands consent. I agree fully! :o. I think that black people have a right to choice which doctor they want to do the abortion, so that it will be more comfortable for them. I know there is nothing comfortable about abortion but it will be a little clouser for the couple.
The issue here is why has race and religion been brought into the debate? If a husband's consent is required, then it should be required regardless of race. If a husband's consent is required, then it should be required regardless of the race of the health professionals. Are you arguing that black people should have the right to be racially bigoted and select their health care professionals based on race? If jcrawford were not a racist, then his statement would have been, "The point I am making is that abortionists have no right to kill the unborn fetuses of married men and women without the husband's notification and written consent."
Examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
First Epistle to the Church of the Thessalonians
The truth will make you free.
Gospel of John

Cephus
Prodigy

Post #57

Post by Cephus »

Isn't it funny that so many minorities who scream racism at every turn, can't see past skin color? Blacks want a color-blind society, yet many can't stop talking about "black this" and "black that". Hispanics don't like racism, yet a lot of activists pull the race card on a second's notice.

Why is that?