Neanderthal Americans

Creationism, Evolution, and other science issues

Moderator: Moderators

jcrawford
Guru

Neanderthal Americans

Post #1

Post by jcrawford »

Neanderthal Americans are alive and well, and living in New York City. As evidence and proof of this claim, I shall offer myself up as a modern living specimen and representative of millions of white Anglo-Saxon and Caucasian Americans who are racially descended from historic races of European, Near East and Middle Eastern human beings who have recently been dehumanized in natural history by neo-Darwinist race theorists as a different and separate human 'species.'

Since there is really no scientific evidence that most white Anglo-Saxon Americans of Caucasian and Neanderthal ancestry are really Homo sapiens of any sort, and that such a term is nothing more than a neo-Darwinist 'label' which doesn't stick very well and is easily removed once one discovers, realizes and admits one's own Neanderthal or Asian racial origins, the biological label, 'Homo sapiens' may be reserved and applied to only those humans who racially associate and identify themselves with common ancestors and descendents of African monkeys and apes, in the same way, and to the same degree and extent which homosexuals may self-identify and classify themselves, sexually and biologically, for civil rights purposes.

jcrawford
Guru

Post #141

Post by jcrawford »

Grumpy wrote:

Grumpy 8)
Merry Christmas, Grumpy. Nice to see you enjoying yourself.

jcrawford
Guru

Post #142

Post by jcrawford »

Cathar1950 wrote:Marry Christmas or Xmas and Happy holidays or holy days and happy honikah micatala. Also best wishes to all.
I trust your good wishes are extended to, and inclusive of, all modern descendents of Neanderthal Noah whose ancestor's fossil remains have been frequently unearthed throughout Eurasia and the Middle East. It certainly is reassuring to know that one is genealogically related to all of the human fossils excavated from Israeli caves and that we are all included in the original family tree of Abraham's human ancestors.

As Jews for Jesus say, Shalom, Hallejulah and Happy Hanukah too!

Cathar1950
Site Supporter

Post #143

Post by Cathar1950 »

Maybe those bones were pre Noah John. I might add that even a Jewish thinker would not believe the stories to be literal. The scribes borrowed them along wit their old tales and reworked them. Some during and before the time in Babylon some after and some during ezra. The first book in the Bible started out with tales from two sources Israel in the north and Judea in the south. You have El and YHWH. Now if you take these gallimaufry of stories not meant to be science or even real history yet containing traces of real history and come up with some strange idea that you and Noah were neanderthals that is your choice and in the US you can believe any thing you want wit in reason and some times outside reason. There is the rational and the non rational and both are ok but when it becomes irrational like your non theories your just a few steps away from sedation. Your ideas, if they can be called ideas would not even fit with in any sect of Christianity I know of except a few fringe groups That would disagree with you. The KKK maybe but they got their stories too. Your Idea seems to be coming from you on the fly and not very well thought out. But merry Xmas any way.

jcrawford
Guru

Post #144

Post by jcrawford »

Cathar1950 wrote:Your ideas, if they can be called ideas would not even fit with in any sect of Christianity I know of except a few fringe groups That would disagree with you. The KKK maybe but they got their stories too. Your Idea seems to be coming from you on the fly and not very well thought out. But merry Xmas any way.
I get all of my ideas about your human ancestry and origins out of books by evolutionists and creationists so if you want to associate them with the KKK this Christmas, Happy Hanukah.