Sodom, Greece, Rome and homosexuality.

Debating issues regarding sexuality

Moderator: Moderators

AlAyeti
Guru

Sodom, Greece, Rome and homosexuality.

Post #1

Post by AlAyeti »

Does allowing for diversity include parents having no voice in what their children are forced to be taught and have to accept?

Do Christians and the many other cultures and belief systems opposed to homosexuality have the right to have their culture and religious views respected in society when it comes to decent and natural sexual behavior in the education system and in public?

Are homosexuals demanding accesss to children under the label of diversity and anti-hate legislation?

This seems the number one issue between average and normal "family" people and the homosexual agenda.

Can there be laws passed that keeps homosexuality from becoming forced on children and families that oppose it, without the homosexual community and homosexual action organizations crying discrimination?

Is there such a thing anymore as heterosexual rights?

fire_of_Jesus
Student

Post #121

Post by fire_of_Jesus »

in all the movies now days all u see is the gay agenda. in fast in the furious, in the first party scene, the first thing u see is to girls frenching. if that isnt spreading there ways around and teaching it as a good if not a very entertaining thing then i dont know what is. wait i do! on the show on Fox17, Will and Grace, Will is a gay guy and hes the main star (next to Grace), if that isnt teaching there ways and showing it to the world as a fun or natural thing then i dont know what is. why od i have to worry about my children becoming gay? because everyone else is becomimg gay. why do they have to spread there ways onto others?

Chimp
Scholar

Post #122

Post by Chimp »

fire_of_Jesus wrote:he means a women doesnt turn gay on her own and a guy doesnt start looking at other guys all of a suden because its natural. its not natural. heck even mental disorder isnt natural!
Do you have any facts to back up your claim?
  • 1. god says women be with men and men be with women.2, this homosexuality acceptence has only started up recently (a good sign to the end of the world).
    i really hope u dont really think in ur mind that women with another women is right if so then ur really mest up in the head.
Go read some history...and please refrain from personal attacks. I
have made every effort to be civil and non-inflammatory. You aught
to show the same courtesy.

fire_of_Jesus
Student

Post #123

Post by fire_of_Jesus »

i want to be courtesy but ur saying the world is good how it is my children can grow up in it, my children can learn that there is nothing wrong with it, my children can even become one with it!! ur saying it doesnt effect me or it shouldnt effect me, in a few years u can tell that to me when my child is telling me im racest or something for thinking the way i do, u can tell me all this when i find my child getting molletsted, afer i blow the persons head to a zillion peices, and after my child has gone homo. after i go crazy and kill every homo i can!! for this has made me very angry how u can think of being kind when ur making me very mad in deed!!

Chimp
Scholar

Post #124

Post by Chimp »

You need to take a deep breath...and relax.

I can't help you with whatever rage issues you have.

As a Christian, I can offer you some advice...take it or leave it.

Figure out what is at the root of your rage ( by praying, therapy or
whatever you think will help you ). Threatening to kill people is neither
healthy nor Christian.

fire_of_Jesus
Student

Post #125

Post by fire_of_Jesus »

how nice of. well for one i will relax and be in peace when the gays are gone when the wrong is gone and when the world is at peace.

Cathar1950
Site Supporter

Post #126

Post by Cathar1950 »

And there was no one left on earth to throw stones.
No one is going to make your kid gay. That is not how it works.
If they had a choice I think they would be straight.
Historically homosexual behavior has been quite common.
Among Greeks, Roman, Spartans, Christians, and Maybe even David and Jonathan. I even read Blinded by the RightThat Republicans do it but if they are on top they are not gay it is the guy below that is. Some form of domination is taking place. Kind of like Sodom did to their foes when they conquered them. I suppose that is why Abraham wanted the people capture instead of the goods. I am assuming he wanted to save their dignity. The record isn't clear why he wanted the people that were captured. Among the some of the more ancient people you didn't waste your semen on women unless it was to have children. You gave it to your fellow men for strenght and such. There is a tribe that has to ingest so much semen before they are considered men. Is this a great culture we live in or what? I like our rights of manhood. You turn 21 and you can drink 18 and you vote. So quit you whining.

Curious
Sage

Post #127

Post by Curious »

Cathar1950 wrote: Among the some of the more ancient people you didn't waste your semen on women unless it was to have children. You gave it to your fellow men for strenght and such.
Yes, I'm always telling my wife it is good for her.

Cathar1950
Site Supporter

Post #128

Post by Cathar1950 »

LOL. Does she buy it?
As long as you keep them happy your safe.
Thanks for the chuckels. It is nice to lighten up a bit.

Lotan
Guru

Post #129

Post by Lotan »

AlAyeti wrote:This is absolutely Christian-bashing hate speech.
No. It's an expert opinion, referenced, and based on research (incidentally, it doesn't mention "Christians").
AlAyeti wrote:You deride me for blanket staements about homosexual behavior and use dribble from some anti-Christian pinhead.
Of course I deride you. Here is a nice article about that "pinhead" visiting the Andaman Islands to help tsunami victims. Here's a sample...

"When Carolyn Holderread Heggen was a little girl in Puerto Rico, she remembers a hurricane devastated the island. As an adult, she's spent years traveling around the world working with victims of trauma, from residents of war-torn areas to rape survivors."
AlAyeti wrote: Priest sexual abuse against children is Pedophilia.
Darn tootin!
AlAyeti wrote:You like using the Bible for your attacks against Christians so please use the words of Jesus towards those that will hurt children or lead them INTO sin.
I don't know any. Maybe you should ask a priest.
AlAyeti wrote:Like say the homosexual agenda in the schools demanding access to "Questioning Youth!"
Oh I see, the evil Questioning Youth...

"QYC is committed to providing a safe, supportive, and respectful environment for adolescents, in order to facilitate ongoing personal growth and the development of a positive sexual identity, whether they identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, or questioning."

How dare those kids try to feel good about themselves! Did you see the "links" page? Rainbow Baptists? God Made Me Gay? Christian Lesbians? Jesus is sure gonna fix them!
AlAyeti wrote:Which is of course every child inn history.
Huh?
AlAyeti wrote:You can spin yopur obvious disdain for Christians any way you want and Pro-homosexualists can attempt to paint a rosie picture of licentious and promiscuous people who engage in same-sex sex but empiricism stands against labeling homosexuality as a normal sexual function. Your biology list never once diosproved WHAT the sexual act IS for! Even your Darwin nods in that direction. Homosexuality in nature is still an unnatural sex act. Do the math!
I don't care what you think about homosexuality. Just stop using kids to advance your agenda.
AlAyeti wrote:You used typical Liberal Spin!
Now I'm hurt, Al. :D
AlAyeti wrote:If you are going to use the Bible to provide fodder for your anti-Christian rants, please show a supportive text FOR homosexuality
Why Al? I could care less what the bible says. You're the one who claims to follow it.
AlAyeti wrote:And wiping away the sinners and the sin "Out of Israel" was indeed the logic behind Moses' directives. You know that though don't you.
I don't know anything of the sort. Please explain the "logic" of raping little girls.
AlAyeti wrote:You will arrive at MY view of homosexuals if you could calm down and be fair.
Not likely Al. Besides it would be much easier to "calm down" if you would cease your mischaracterizations of both homosexuals AND pedophiles. For example...

Profile of a pedophile
"The largest study of pedophiles was directed by researcher, physician, and psychiatrist Gene G. Abel, M.D., of Emory Univ. School of Medicine, for the Antisocial and Violent Behavior Branch of the Ntl Instit. Of Mental Health. The landmark eight-year study revealed that, "Molesters often become youth ministers, day-care workers, Boy Scout leaders, teachers, Big Brothers and pediatricians. He is often an active Christian who is involved in his church." Abel's study showed that 403 pedophiles had molested more than 67,000 children!"

See Al. While you are so busy hunting down those homos, the real culprits are getting away. If you are going to use child molestation as an issue in a debate, you could at least represent it accurately. If you are just using it as a tool to advance your agenda then you are dirt. Please provide some objective data to support your claims or withdraw them.
AlAyeti wrote:The first "sexual orientation" lesson of a young person is almost always by force, coersion or by deception.
Since you haven't provided any evidence for this claim shall we assume that it is autobiographical?
AlAyeti wrote:Even lotan points that out.
I said no such thing! Don't misrepresent me again. Use the "quote" feature if you wish to quote me.
And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto His people. Exodus 32:14

AlAyeti
Guru

Post #130

Post by AlAyeti »

From Lotan:"The largest study of pedophiles was directed by researcher, physician, and psychiatrist Gene G. Abel, M.D., of Emory Univ. School of Medicine, for the Antisocial and Violent Behavior Branch of the Ntl Instit. Of Mental Health. The landmark eight-year study revealed that, "Molesters often become youth ministers, day-care workers, Boy Scout leaders, teachers, Big Brothers and pediatricians. He is often an active Christian who is involved in his church." Abel's study showed that 403 pedophiles had molested more than 67,000 children!"

///

This could not better represent my opinion of the homosexual and their agenda. Now of course you have also provided a url where they just hide in plain siight, luring young impressionable minds into a world where sexuaity defines the individual. l

I thank you.

Where better to find victims then where they will be the most vulnerable.

"Christian homosexuals" and Clergy Pedophiles are defined by their acts.

like you wrote. . ."Darn tootin!"

This is another example of how and why morally sound Christians that are "Skeptical" of the homosexualization of our society have their logic based on facts. I appreciate your examples of where Pedophiles amnd Homosexuals seek to "serve."

Everywhere there are young people to "work with." No, no. I think the word "orientation" is a far more accurate word.

Well done lotan for providing further clarification of why the distrust of homosexuals is based not on bigotry but by "well documented research."