Your very own usergroup

Messages from the admins

Moderator: Moderators

otseng
Savant

Your very own usergroup

Post #1

Post by otseng »

Now, you can have your very own usergroup. Post in this thread the name that you'd like. I'll make sure the name conforms to the standards of this site and deduct 2500 tokens from you. Then, you'll be the owner and member of that usergroup. By default, people will be able to freely join your group. Or you can choose to confirm membership requests.

To request your personal usergroup, provide the following:
- Name of usergroup (40 character limit)
- Description (255 character limit)
- Note if you want to confirm membership from others (default will be no)

For an additional charge of 10,000 tokens, you can also have your own subforum for your usergroup. Please provide the following info:
- Name of usergroup (40 character limit)
- Description (80 character limit)

Subforum activity requirement:
- Subforums must maintain some activity in it. Subforums that do not have any activity for six months can get removed (posts made to simply bump threads do not count). There will be no refunds given for any subforums removed.

Additional restrictions:
- Do not add people to your group without their permission. Otherwise I will delete your group.
- Descriptions cannot point to personal websites. If a link is found to point to inappropriate and/or offensive material, the group will be deleted.

1/3/2011 Modification:
- Changed group price from 500 to 1000 tokens
- Changed subforum price from 2000 to 5000 tokens

1/12/2013 Modification:
- Added subforum activity requirement

12/31/2016 Modification:
- Changed group price from 1000 to 2500 tokens
- Changed subforum price from 5000 to 10,000 tokens
Last edited by otseng on Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:27 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Elijah John
Savant

Honoring YHVH

Post #751

Post by Elijah John »

Requesting a user group entitled "Honoring YHVH". Open to all who honor the name of the Father, and appreciate the importance of the Name.

Open to absolute Monotheists and Trinitarians alike. Including Jews who are not intimidated by the Rabbinic prohibition of usage of the Name of God, with reverence.
My theological positions:

-God created us in His image, not the other way around.
-The Bible is redeemed by it's good parts.
-Pure monotheism, simple repentance.
-YHVH is LORD
-The real Jesus is not God, the real YHVH is not a monster.
-Eternal life is a gift from the Living God.
-Keep the Commandments, keep your salvation.
-I have accepted YHVH as my Heavenly Father, LORD and Savior.

I am inspired by Jesus to worship none but YHVH, and to serve only Him.

otseng
Savant

Re: Honoring YHVH

Post #752

Post by otseng »

[Replying to post 750 by Elijah John]

Done. 1000 tokens charged.

OpenYourEyes
Sage

Post #753

Post by OpenYourEyes »

I would like to start a subform called...

Title: Homosexuality: The Scientific Perspective
Subtitle: Refuting LGBT propaganda with Science

Closed group...only I can post.

Thanks.

otseng
Savant

Post #754

Post by otseng »

OpenYourEyes wrote: I would like to start a subform called...

Thanks.
This forum is not for blogging. Request denied.

OpenYourEyes
Sage

Post #755

Post by OpenYourEyes »

otseng wrote:
OpenYourEyes wrote: I would like to start a subform called...

Thanks.
This forum is not for blogging. Request denied.
Ok. Make it open. I just dont want to interact with others yet... After im done setting it up then i would be ready for customers..

otseng
Savant

Post #756

Post by otseng »

OpenYourEyes wrote: Ok. Make it open. I just dont want to interact with others yet... After im done setting it up then i would be ready for customers..
Still don't see how this is not just for blogging purposes (with just commenting added). If you want to debate this, this should be in a debate subforum.

OpenYourEyes
Sage

Post #757

Post by OpenYourEyes »

otseng wrote:
OpenYourEyes wrote: Ok. Make it open. I just dont want to interact with others yet... After im done setting it up then i would be ready for customers..
Still don't see how this is not just for blogging purposes (with just commenting added). If you want to debate this, this should be in a debate subforum.
You assume i want to blog. I invite debate or discussion and member created topics just like some of the other member moderated subforums but it will be moderated by me, if needed, to stay on topic. The whole subforum eill be specifically to address popular LGBT beliefs, like born gay, gay is immutable, etc.

Please create for me so i can get started ASAP.

otseng
Savant

Post #758

Post by otseng »

OpenYourEyes wrote: You assume i want to blog. I invite debate or discussion and member created topics just like some of the other member moderated subforums but it will be moderated by me, if needed, to stay on topic. The whole subforum eill be specifically to address popular LGBT beliefs, like born gay, gay is immutable, etc.

If you want to debate, we've got an entire subforum on sexuality. Please use that for debating purposes.

If what you are looking for is a place where you can control everything, you should start your own forum.

OpenYourEyes
Sage

Post #759

Post by OpenYourEyes »

otseng wrote:
OpenYourEyes wrote: You assume i want to blog. I invite debate or discussion and member created topics just like some of the other member moderated subforums but it will be moderated by me, if needed, to stay on topic. The whole subforum eill be specifically to address popular LGBT beliefs, like born gay, gay is immutable, etc.

If you want to debate, we've got an entire subforum on sexuality. Please use that for debating purposes.

If what you are looking for is a place where you can control everything, you should start your own forum.
I know you have a subforum for debate but whyare others able to create custom subforums to both debate and discuss but I cant? Seems unfair. I want a discussion free of propaganda.

otseng
Savant

Post #760

Post by otseng »

OpenYourEyes wrote: I know you have a subforum for debate but whyare others able to create custom subforums to both debate and discuss but I cant? Seems unfair. I want a discussion free f propagada.
One reason is there are no duplicate subforums that cover the same topics. You're requesting a new subforum where one already exists.

If a custom discussion group has debate in it, it's against the rules. Anyone is free to report that to curb any debates in the discussion subforums.

If you have any further questions, don't post here about it. We'll discuss in PM.