Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

PetriFB
Banned
Banned

End time deception by Dan Brown

Post #1

Post by PetriFB »

I was in the prayer and God told me to read the book The Da Vinci Code authored by Dan Brown and watch the film The Da Vinci Code, directed by Ron Howard. When I read the book and watched the film I realise how Dan Brown's book is not only a novel, but also a messenger of end days deception. The results of my study I present in this writing.

http://koti.phnet.fi/petripaavola/DaVinciCode.html

daedalus 2.0
Banned
Banned

Post #11

Post by daedalus 2.0 »

McCulloch wrote:
daedalus 2.0 wrote:A point of order: Are we allowed to send PM's and say "you are a totally delusional nutbag, an idiot of monumental proportions and a paragon of mediocrity that it sickens me that I share the same atmosphere as you."? I'm just curious because it may have been sent to me, or I might write it.
It probably is not a good idea and would achieve nothing other than to piss someone off. You might wish to submit really good examples of monumental idiocy to FSTDT for evaluation.
Well, it would make ME feel better - and isn't that what religion is all about? :-)

FSTDT is hillarious. I'm sure they could get their content almost exclusively from this site. but thank goodness for the vast number of Xian sites where teenagers log on for Jesus! The stuff they come up with based on what they were told by their authority figures is pure gold!

(I posted it on FSTDT)
Imagine the people who believe ... and not ashamed to ignore, totally, all the patient findings of thinking minds through all the centuries since the Bible.... It is these ignorant people�who would force their feeble and childish beliefs on us...I.Asimov