Neanderthal Americans

Creationism, Evolution, and other science issues

Moderator: Moderators

jcrawford
Guru

Neanderthal Americans

Post #1

Post by jcrawford »

Neanderthal Americans are alive and well, and living in New York City. As evidence and proof of this claim, I shall offer myself up as a modern living specimen and representative of millions of white Anglo-Saxon and Caucasian Americans who are racially descended from historic races of European, Near East and Middle Eastern human beings who have recently been dehumanized in natural history by neo-Darwinist race theorists as a different and separate human 'species.'

Since there is really no scientific evidence that most white Anglo-Saxon Americans of Caucasian and Neanderthal ancestry are really Homo sapiens of any sort, and that such a term is nothing more than a neo-Darwinist 'label' which doesn't stick very well and is easily removed once one discovers, realizes and admits one's own Neanderthal or Asian racial origins, the biological label, 'Homo sapiens' may be reserved and applied to only those humans who racially associate and identify themselves with common ancestors and descendents of African monkeys and apes, in the same way, and to the same degree and extent which homosexuals may self-identify and classify themselves, sexually and biologically, for civil rights purposes.

Cathar1950
Site Supporter

Post #31

Post by Cathar1950 »

Over 400 fossil specimens of our Neanderthal American ancestors have already been discovered throughout Western and Middle Asia. Even a few in Siberia. What more proof can there be of our continued existence here in America? Don't tell us there are no Homo sapiens in the human fossil record! How else could you account for your existence?
What are you talking about?
I want to see a living Neanderthal. There of lots of Homo Sapien fossels and bodies. We are all them except maybe you.
I am glad you changed sides.

jcrawford
Guru

Post #32

Post by jcrawford »

Cathar1950 wrote:
Over 400 fossil specimens of our Neanderthal American ancestors have already been discovered throughout Western and Middle Asia. Even a few in Siberia. What more proof can there be of our continued existence here in America? Don't tell us there are no Homo sapiens in the human fossil record! How else could you account for your existence?
What are you talking about?
I want to see a living Neanderthal.
If you are not of East Asian origins or of African descent and ancestry, just look in the mirror. No doubt you look more like a Neanderthal man than an African chimpanzee.
There of lots of Homo Sapien fossels and bodies. We are all them except maybe you.
We have more Neanderthal human fossils on our side than neo-Darwinist Homo sapiens have on theirs.
I am glad you changed sides.
Neanderthal men and women never change sides. We just go on evolving in whatever country we end up in.

Grumpy
Banned
Banned

Post #33

Post by Grumpy »

John

They have found hundreds of mammoth fossils throughout Europe and the Americas also but all the elephants are from Africa and migrated to India and SEAsia, so what's your point??? They are and were seperate species with no direct descent from one to the other, just like Homo Sapiens Sapiens(us) and Homo Sapiens Neanderthalus(not us). We had a common ancestor Homo Erectus but no genetic descent from Neanderthals. Whether you like it or not, your many times great grandaddy(and grandma) were apes in Africa swinging from the trees. Ook,ook, ya know what I mean???

Grumpy :eyebrow:

jcrawford
Guru

Post #34

Post by jcrawford »

Grumpy wrote:We had a common ancestor Homo Erectus but no genetic descent from Neanderthals.
There is no genetic evidence of your genetic descent from a Homo erectus population of people in either Africa, Asia or Europe, Grumpy. If there was, then geneticists in each of those geographic areas could claim Homo sapiens origins from their region.

Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.

Jig's up, Grumpy. No Homo erectus DNA in your biological organism equals no Human evolution from African ape ancestors for Neanderthal Americans like me or for any other modern form of human being, especially Homo sapiens like Charlie Darwin and you.

Give up, Grumpy? Or do you prefer to go down on the sinking ship of neo-Darwinist racism?
Whether you like it or not, your many times great grandaddy(and grandma) were apes in Africa swinging from the trees. Ook,ook, ya know what I mean???
Grumpy :eyebrow:
No, I don't (ook, ook) know what ya' mean, Grumpy. Could you explain to our audience how my "many times great grandaddy(and grandma)" came to be "apes in Africa swinging from the trees?"

Are you sure that you understand what neo-Darwinist theories of common ancestry are all about, Grumpy? :-k

USIncognito
Apprentice

Post #35

Post by USIncognito »

I can state, with confidence, that John Crawford is a neanderthal. He confirms my hunch that they are fishermen who live under bridges.

Grumpy
Banned
Banned

Post #36

Post by Grumpy »

John
There is no genetic evidence of your genetic descent from a Homo erectus population of people in either Africa, Asia or Europe, Grumpy. If there was, then geneticists in each of those geographic areas could claim Homo sapiens origins from their region.
Once again showing your complete ignorance as usual. This statement of yours is unusually uninformed since in the last several years several new fossils supporting my contention have been found. We now have a detailed chronology of the last 7.5 million years of hominid evolution in Africa. These are the facts, continued fit throwing on your part will not change those facts and will just make you look silly(sillier?). You do know what the word "common" means when used in the phrase "common ancestor" don't you??? Do we have to give you language lessons before we start using such big words??? That there was a single common ancestor for every one of the humans alive today can be questioned only by those ignorant of the facts or those (for whatever reason) who wish to remain ignorant. I think we all know which catagory you(and your lilly White buddies) fit in.
Jig's up, Grumpy. No Homo erectus DNA in your biological organism equals no Human evolution from African ape ancestors for Neanderthal Americans like me or for any other modern form of human being, especially Homo sapiens like Charlie Darwin and you.
Let's see, how do I put this???

First. No Erectus DNA has yet been recovered in testable condition. The descent from Erectus is based on the near continuous series of(nearly complete in many cases) fossils in Africa and the abscence of fossil evidence of CONTINUOUS(the operative word)occupation by Erectus anywhere outside of Africa.

Second. Mitochondrial DNA has already ruled out Neaderthal contributions to the genepool of modern man. Evidence suggests Neanderthal left(were driven out of?) Africa well before the first migration of Homo Sapiens from there. Just as Lions and Tigers will not abide each other in their territories, Sapiens and Neanderthal(though also cousins) seem to have had trouble living together. Even the Bible has references to Giants, and recent finds in caves in Isreal indicates the possible survival of Neaderthals until 3000 years ago. Was the story of David and Goliath a tale of the struggle of Sapiens and Neaderthal??? Who knows.
No, I don't (ook, ook) know what ya' mean, Grumpy.
Well as Gomer Pyle used to say"Suprise,suprise,suprise".
Could you explain to our audience how my "many times great grandaddy(and grandma)" came to be "apes in Africa swinging from the trees?"
No, you misunderstand(Duh)!!! They WERE apes swinging in the trees, you and I are the ones who "came to be". They descended from the common ancestor of the Monotremes,Placentals and the Marsupials, all mammals(thus our common traits) some 120+ million years ago.

Monotremes: Egg laying mammals, Duckbilled Platypus

Marsupials: Pouched mammals, Opposum, kangaroos,etc.

Placentals: Live birth fully formed, Us, dogs, cows, whales, seals, etc.

Monotremes probably came first, being the most "primitive" may have been closer to the original type of mammal that all the rest came from.

Placentals and Marsupials may have originated at the same time, then were seperated by the breakup of the continents, hence seperate paths of evolution.

You did ask.
Are you sure that you understand what neo-Darwinist theories of common ancestry are all about, Grumpy?
I think we'll let others besides you and I to judge that, just to be impartial,OK???

Grumpy 8)

jcrawford
Guru

Post #37

Post by jcrawford »

USIncognito wrote:I can state, with confidence, that John Crawford is a neanderthal. He confirms my hunch that they are fishermen who live under bridges.
Thank you, USIncognito for your expression of confidence in, and confirmation of, the Neanderthal ancestry on my mother's side which I share with the Prince of Wales, even though the Neanderthal skull and teeth found in Wales don't bear much resemblance to ours nowadays.

jcrawford
Guru

Post #38

Post by jcrawford »

Grumpy wrote:We now have a detailed chronology of the last 7.5 million years of hominid evolution in Africa. These are the facts, continued fit throwing on your part will not change those facts and will just make you look silly(sillier?).
I don't mind looking silly, Grumpy, at least not any sillier than you. I used to be an actor and played many a silly role so I'm used to being laughed at, on and off stage.
No, you misunderstand(Duh)!!! They WERE apes swinging in the trees, you and I are the ones who "came to be".
Your ancestors WERE apes, Grumpy? Swinging in the trees? Are you sure you are not trying to make monkeys out of me and my Neanderthal ancestors? They lived and were buried in caves.

Grumpy
Banned
Banned

Post #39

Post by Grumpy »

JC
I don't mind looking silly, Grumpy,
That's probably a good thing, given the stupidity of everything I've ever seen you post.
Your ancestors WERE apes, Grumpy?
Yes, and so were yours.
Are you sure you are not trying to make monkeys out of me and my Neanderthal ancestors?
You seem to be doing an excellent job of that all by yourself. There's an old saying, "when your opponent is busy shooting himself in the foot, don't interfere with his efforts or argue with him."

Grumpy 8)

jcrawford
Guru

Post #40

Post by jcrawford »

Grumpy wrote:There's an old saying, "when your opponent is busy shooting himself in the foot, don't interfere with his efforts or argue with him."
One of my favorite Neanderthal proverbs is that people who live in stone shelters shouldn't throw glass at each other.