Neanderthal Americans

Creationism, Evolution, and other science issues

Moderator: Moderators

jcrawford
Guru

Neanderthal Americans

Post #1

Post by jcrawford »

Neanderthal Americans are alive and well, and living in New York City. As evidence and proof of this claim, I shall offer myself up as a modern living specimen and representative of millions of white Anglo-Saxon and Caucasian Americans who are racially descended from historic races of European, Near East and Middle Eastern human beings who have recently been dehumanized in natural history by neo-Darwinist race theorists as a different and separate human 'species.'

Since there is really no scientific evidence that most white Anglo-Saxon Americans of Caucasian and Neanderthal ancestry are really Homo sapiens of any sort, and that such a term is nothing more than a neo-Darwinist 'label' which doesn't stick very well and is easily removed once one discovers, realizes and admits one's own Neanderthal or Asian racial origins, the biological label, 'Homo sapiens' may be reserved and applied to only those humans who racially associate and identify themselves with common ancestors and descendents of African monkeys and apes, in the same way, and to the same degree and extent which homosexuals may self-identify and classify themselves, sexually and biologically, for civil rights purposes.

Cathar1950
Site Supporter

Post #21

Post by Cathar1950 »

but microevolved into the many modern types of Neanderthal people we see in evidence every day around us.
Your thinking of Geico insurance comercials on tv JW.
Grumpy is correct.

jcrawford
Guru

Post #22

Post by jcrawford »

Grumpy wrote:John

Mitochondrial DNA shows that your racist claims are just CRAP. We're all just hairless apes out of Africa whether you and your White Power buddies like it or not. Yes, your many times great granddaddy swung from the trees and went "ook,ook" a lot, just as mine did. Get used to the truth.

Grumpy ;)
C'mon, Grumpy. How can you say such things with such nice smile on your emoticon's face now? We can just as easily get, obtain and use the same mitochondrial DNA evidence to support our modern Neanderthal claims as you can to support your own racial claims of African heritage and ancestry, since none of us modern folk seem to entirely resemble those persons whom we equally claim to be ancestrally related to, and descended from.

Scrotum
Banned
Banned

Post #23

Post by Scrotum »

I have no problem claiming to be a decendent from an ape......

I am a Homo Sapien Sapien), and i am not ashamed of it.. How come?

Does all these scientist lie? Make it up? Do they have an agenda? Are they against all these Christians?????

...... How come 99% of the worlds scientist (in all different fields) agree.....................

jcrawford
Guru

Post #24

Post by jcrawford »

Scrotum wrote:I have no problem claiming to be a decendent from an ape......

I am a Homo Sapien Sapien), and i am not ashamed of it.. How come?

Does all these scientist lie? Make it up? Do they have an agenda? Are they against all these Christians?????

...... How come 99% of the worlds scientist (in all different fields) agree.....................
No doubt you and 99% of the world's scientists are entitled to call yourselves Homo sapiens who originally evolved from African people and their ancestors, even though most scientists in the world wouldn't classify themselves racially or ethnically as being of African descent, ancestry or origins on their employment applications, especially when seeking prestigious and authoritative positions in state or federal government.

Even if all of the world's scientists classified themselves as neo-Darwinists, they still wouldn't have the right to tell all Americans where their human ancestors came from without violating their own civil rights.

Scrotum
Banned
Banned

Post #25

Post by Scrotum »

Even if all of the world's scientists classified themselves as neo-Darwinists, they still wouldn't have the right to tell all Americans where their human ancestors came from without violating their own civil rights.
So in practice your saying that americans have the right to be ignorant. And this is the dangerous part. This is why the world consider United States as one of the big threats to world peace. Suddenly the american people claim to be the chosen people of God (that god does not exist is not even an issue). And they should start a Nuclear War to "protect themselves from evil "wrong thinkers", whom follow science and other dangerous studies.....

I would say, they have the right to cdlaim whatever they want, IF, this does not constitute a danger for OTHER people, their children for example. Or other people in the community. They can claim ot be a plant if they want, but their CHILDREN should get a proper education whatever their parents wantto believe.

Thats fair, non?

Grumpy
Banned
Banned

Post #26

Post by Grumpy »

John
It's not a matter of rights it's a matter of being right. If it's the truth that is the only thing scientist CAN tell the American people, despite what you think science is about the facts and it would not be right to tell lies just to save your racist views from being chalenged
C'mon, Grumpy. How can you say such things with such nice smile on your emoticon's face now? We can just as easily get, obtain and use the same mitochondrial DNA evidence to support our modern Neanderthal claims as you can to support your own racial claims of African heritage and ancestry, since none of us modern folk seem to entirely resemble those persons whom we equally claim to be ancestrally related to, and descended from.
The smile comes from the feeling I get when I'm able to correct racist rants such as yours.
Alright, you are challenged, get your Neanderthal Mitochondrial DNA and put your genes where your mouth is. If you prove your White Heritage is any different than mine I'll pay for the paternity test. I expect you'll have some lame reason why you can't do that. You should probably refrain from letting your mouth write checks your genes will not be able to cash. And beauty is only skin deep, just because you don't have a beautiful natural tan doesn't mean we came from different forefathers,ook,ook!!

Grumpy 8)

jcrawford
Guru

Post #27

Post by jcrawford »

Scrotum wrote:So in practice your saying that americans have the right to be ignorant.
You're the one putting that saying in my mouth. I'm saying that Americans of Neanderthal descent also have the right to be properly educated.
I would say, they have the right to cdlaim whatever they want, IF, this does not constitute a danger for OTHER people, their children for example. Or other people in the community. They can claim ot be a plant if they want, but their CHILDREN should get a proper education whatever their parents wantto believe.

Thats fair, non?
That's very fair, Scrotum. You seem like a reasonable person. Where are your ancestors from?

jcrawford
Guru

Post #28

Post by jcrawford »

Grumpy wrote:John

The smile comes from the feeling I get when I'm able to correct racist rants such as yours.
I'll have to use the smile emoticon more often myself whenever I get the same feeling.
Alright, you are challenged, get your Neanderthal Mitochondrial DNA and put your genes where your mouth is. If you prove your White Heritage is any different than mine I'll pay for the paternity test.
What good would mtDNA be in a case of paternal identity?
I expect you'll have some lame reason why you can't do that. You should probably refrain from letting your mouth write checks your genes will not be able to cash.
It shouldn't be too difficult to find a Neanderthal geneticist with Neanderthal genes in his or her own biological family tree of Neanderthal ancestry.
And beauty is only skin deep, just because you don't have a beautiful natural tan doesn't mean we came from different forefathers,ook,ook!! Grumpy 8)
Gadzooks Grumpy! I'd never identify my human ancestors on the basis of skin tone alone. Much better to have our Neanderthal ancestral claims verified and validated by Neanderthal geneticists and Neanderthal psychiatrists, don't you think? 8)

Cathar1950
Site Supporter

Post #29

Post by Cathar1950 »

What good would mtDNA be in a case of paternal identity?
You could find out who the mom is or isn't.
It shouldn't be too difficult to find a Neanderthal geneticist with Neanderthal genes in his or her own biological family tree of Neanderthal ancestry.
It isn't difficult it is impossible.
Much better to have our Neanderthal ancestral claims verified and validated by Neanderthal geneticists and Neanderthal psychiatrists, don't you think?
As soon as you find a Neanderthal anything let me know.
Beauty is only skin deep reminds me of a time I went to a party with some friends and one of the girls I went with had just dyed her hair black.
All the guys were asking about her and one of them said I just love a woman with black hair. I looked at him and said wow sometimes beauty isn't even skin deep.

jcrawford
Guru

Post #30

Post by jcrawford »

Cathar1950 wrote:As soon as you find a Neanderthal anything let me know.
Over 400 fossil specimens of our Neanderthal American ancestors have already been discovered throughout Western and Middle Asia. Even a few in Siberia. What more proof can there be of our continued existence here in America? Don't tell us there are no Homo sapiens in the human fossil record! How else could you account for your existence?