Neanderthal Americans

Creationism, Evolution, and other science issues

Moderator: Moderators

jcrawford
Guru

Neanderthal Americans

Post #1

Post by jcrawford »

Neanderthal Americans are alive and well, and living in New York City. As evidence and proof of this claim, I shall offer myself up as a modern living specimen and representative of millions of white Anglo-Saxon and Caucasian Americans who are racially descended from historic races of European, Near East and Middle Eastern human beings who have recently been dehumanized in natural history by neo-Darwinist race theorists as a different and separate human 'species.'

Since there is really no scientific evidence that most white Anglo-Saxon Americans of Caucasian and Neanderthal ancestry are really Homo sapiens of any sort, and that such a term is nothing more than a neo-Darwinist 'label' which doesn't stick very well and is easily removed once one discovers, realizes and admits one's own Neanderthal or Asian racial origins, the biological label, 'Homo sapiens' may be reserved and applied to only those humans who racially associate and identify themselves with common ancestors and descendents of African monkeys and apes, in the same way, and to the same degree and extent which homosexuals may self-identify and classify themselves, sexually and biologically, for civil rights purposes.

Woody
Student

Post #11

Post by Woody »

Cathar friend,

you- I read the book once in a bookstore.

Bwah ha ha I don't think so. This book is 2097 pages and 3 inches thick. It took me almost 6 months to read it the first time with extensive daily reading.

Your claim is absurd.

You may as well have said that your read the bible once in a bookstore. That couldn't be done either......unless you live in one. The bible is an equally large book.

Folks who want to be taken seriously need to say serious things.

Cathar1950
Site Supporter

Post #12

Post by Cathar1950 »

Ok fine I have read stuff on the net about it. But the few hours I spent in the book store were the worse. I found it both boring and interesting. Boring like the Book of Mormon and interesting in that it was a rehash of old tales and sci-fi.
There is also no purpose, logical or otherwise in it being any type of hoax. What would be the purpose? To make money selling books? For being such genius writers they would be equally stupid businessmen. The book is not advertised or publicized. The book is sold at a price which is less than what it costs to print it. The list goes on.
When I hear statement like the above it reminds me of all to familar apologetics that I have heard many times before. Such as "They would lie" "there were witnessess" "they didn't make any money". It reminds me of scientology. Entertaining but still scifi no mater who is writing it. But lets get back to American Neanderthals. Maybe you should start a thread and debate the brilliant scholarship of the UB and it's deep truth and spiritual power.

Woody
Student

Post #13

Post by Woody »

Hi friend,

Well thank you for being person enough to admit the truth of your situation. From there.....well.....it doesn't matter whether or not you believe in the UB. Some mortals wouldn't believe in God or choose His way even if they could see angels and other types of superplanetary beings. The declining of God's way is not exclusive to this world nor is it a phenomenon that post dates the Lucifer Rebellion.

As long as you believe in God in some genuine way....any genuine way, and have assured yourself future survival and continuing life when your time on this world over....then I will have no "worries" for you

Woody

QED
Prodigy

Post #14

Post by QED »

Woody wrote:Hi friend,

Well thank you for being person enough to admit the truth of your situation. From there.....well.....it doesn't matter whether or not you believe in the UB. Some mortals wouldn't believe in God or choose His way even if they could see angels and other types of superplanetary beings. The declining of God's way is not exclusive to this world nor is it a phenomenon that post dates the Lucifer Rebellion.

As long as you believe in God in some genuine way....any genuine way, and have assured yourself future survival and continuing life when your time on this world over....then I will have no "worries" for you

Woody
I've branched this off into a new topic called As long as you believe in God as I'm sure there will be others wanting to reply to what Woody has said here.

jcrawford
Guru

Post #15

Post by jcrawford »

Cathar1950 wrote: I think your white because your ancesters lived in a cold northern climate and needed to adapt to the lack of sunshine and a little inbreeding and isolation from others.
As the Ice Age ended, many of our northern Neanderthal ancestors began to reintegrate, intermarry and reproduce with members of former tribes they had become isolated from during the Ice Age. Further morphological changes in subsequent Neanderthal generations resulted from changes in the climate and diet. Modern people of Neanderthal origins throughout Europe, the Near and Middle East don't resemble their Ice Age ancestors any more than Modern Asians and Africans do, and are mis-labeled Homo sapiens sapiens by neo-Darwinist race theorists.

Cathar1950
Site Supporter

Post #16

Post by Cathar1950 »

As the Ice Age ended
That was about all you said that has data to support your unlikely theory.
There seems to be no genetic mark left behind by Neanderthal. Granted they may have interbred as some sites indicate but they didn't survive.

jcrawford
Guru

Post #17

Post by jcrawford »

Cathar1950 wrote:I think your white because your ancesters lived in a cold northern climate and needed to adapt to the lack of sunshine and a little inbreeding and isolation from others.
These are precisely the environmental conditions which our Neanderthal ancestors found themselves in when the Ice began. As it receded, they reintegrated with other tribes and racial groups from warmer climes and microevolved by natural sexual selection into our Neanderthal cave-painting ancestors of artistic fame.

jcrawford
Guru

Post #18

Post by jcrawford »

micatala wrote:Assuming you are descended from Anglo-Saxon or Caucasians of whatever descent, this is neither evidence nor proof you are Neanderthal.
Being identified and recognized as of Anglo-Saxon, Caucasian or Middle Eastern descent however, qualifies one to claim Neanderthal ancestry and descent also for biological, educational and civil rights purposes.
If you would actually like to try and provide proof for this false assertion, it seems to me you should subscribe to the level of proof you seem to expect for human evolution out of Africa.
Until that level of proof is provided for human evolution out of Africa, someone of Neanderthal ancestry and descent could easily provide the same level of proof which neo-Darwinsts now produce for their own ancestral claims.
One way to do this would be to produce the remains of each and every one of your ancestors going back to a Neanderthal, and then prove they are your ancestors. If you can't do this, it would be interesting if you could explain why not.
It wouldn't be necessary in a civil rights case of ancestral discrimination since that level of physical evidence and proof is not required of neo-Darwinists to support their racial claims.
I could say I am a descendent of Sicilian Kings, but my saying it, or even believing it, has no bearing on reality.
If you had some genetic evidence that your genealogical tree includes ancestors from the time when Sicilian Kings freely roamed Italy, I would happily share an ancestral branch on my own royal family tree with your grandparent's highly esteemed lineage and descent from Italy.

jcrawford
Guru

Post #19

Post by jcrawford »

Cathar1950 wrote:There seems to be no genetic mark left behind by Neanderthal. Granted they may have interbred as some sites indicate but they didn't survive.
I'm not saying that all Neanderthal racial groups and families survived the Ice Age, but "granted they may have interbred at some sites," it is both logical and reasonable to assume that millions of Neanderthals interbred with various other racial groups in their extensive geographic domain over hundreds of thousands of years and didn't leave any fossil remains but microevolved into the many modern types of Neanderthal people we see in evidence every day around us.

Grumpy
Banned
Banned

Post #20

Post by Grumpy »

John

Mitochondrial DNA shows that your racist claims are just CRAP. We're all just hairless apes out of Africa whether you and your White Power buddies like it or not. Yes, your many times great granddaddy swung from the trees and went "ook,ook" a lot, just as mine did. Get used to the truth.

Grumpy ;)